The Chase

MOONS POV

Will was running around with me on my back when I saw the best treats in the world and I will buy and eat them all muhahaha. TIM TAMS I squirmed out of wills grin and darted away.

"Oh no you dont moon." Will said chasing after me.

I lost him after a while and went to the Tim tam stand. I bought at least 3 boxes with some money I got at the orphanage. I didnt know they sold them in america I was walking towards parker a h with a Tim tam in my mouth.

"You better share those with the Aussies at home or bee will kill you." H said to me.

"MOON" I heard will yell.

"Well I will see you guys at home." I said running away back to the house I heard parker laughing behind me.

I get home and run in the door and see straub and bee in the kitchen.

"Hey fellow aussies gotbya something." I said throwing the each a box of Tim tams.

Bee came running up to me yelling "I LOVE YOU MOON." I got out of the hug.

"Now if you will excuse me I have to hide from will." I ran upstairs into wills room through his window onto the roof.

PARKERS POV

"Have you seen moon!" Will said coming up to us.

"I dont think we saw her go to the house right H." I said trying not to give her away.

"Take Me now I must get her she took my cotton candy!" He said but me and H were already walking towards the car.

We got to the house will ran straight in.

WILLS POV

I see straub in the kitchen with bee shoving timtams in their faces?

"She gave me Tim tams I can't rat her out" straub said.

"Fine I'll look for her myself." I said running upstairs into my room. I see my window open. I grab my Nerf gun and head up to the roof.