Daddy(s) daughter day

Moons POV

3 months later

I was hanging out with Parker and Liam when Parker told me the best thing in the world. They were getting married in a month i was so happy they look so cute together. Later they both came in my room and told me they wanted to have a day with just them and me. They blindfolded me and took me downstairs and took me in a room when i opened my eyes i was shocked beyond belief. It was so cool! There was a corner with a nice set up of bean bags and popcorn with a giant TV. in another corner there were board games and in the middle were laptops with mine craft and junk food.

"This is so cool!" I yelled jumping around.

"Well, what do you want to do first?" Parker asked while clapping his hands.

"Lets watch a scary movie!" I yelled.

"Oh i know which one!" Liam yelled running to the cabinet.

"We also have another surprise for you later." Parker whispered. 

Liam came running back with Annabelle. He put it in i made popcorn and Parker got drinks we watched it until we got really tired so Liam was asleep so i decided to pull a prank. Parker was asleep so i woke him up.

"Parker." I said shaking him.

"What?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Wanna pull a prank on Liam?"

"Yes!" He yelled.

"Not so loud, fallow me." I went into my room and pulled out hair dye.

"Green or purple?"

"Both" Parker said with a big grin.

We went downstairs and started applying it to his hair then we ran upstairs where there was no one there was a note on the fridge that said everyone went to get dinner. We heard Liam scream then we ran into my room and locked to door. A little later we hear him screaming our names through the door.

"You two are going to pay!"

"Yep i paid exactly thirteen bucks HA!" I yelled.

"DINNER!" We heard Noboom yell.

"Your lucky this time little chica." H said as he walked down the stairs with parker on his back.

When we got downstairs i saw my favorite pizza. I ran up to the supreme grabbed two slices then plopped on the couch.