kidnapped

MOONS POV

I saw will come up with his Nerf gun looking staring at me like he saw a ghost I was laying there on the roof .
I never told Anyone I have a lot of self doubt like ALOT. I was sitting there and I kept thinking in my head over and over that i should be dead. It hurt like crap with my casts and crutches to get up here. I have a horrible aussie accent even though I was born there.
I cut myself with the little boards on the roof.

"Parker!" Will yelled running to me.
I just laid there not caring and with no one thinking they cared for me. I was probably adopted by Parker because he felt bad that I was abused I have reopened my wounds from tthr witch. Parker comes running up and looks at me like I was about to jump off the building. H is with him and I don't really care.

H comes and scoops me up and takes me to my room and starts to bandage me up. I was crying and asked them a single question before falling asleep.

"Why did you adopt a stupid girl." Darkness

I woke up about 4 hours later in the living room on the couch. I hear voices I keep my eyes closed and listen. I hear nobooms voice.

"What should we do with her send her back?" I hear him say parker was silent like he was considering it. I saw my crutches grabbed them and went out the door and didn't look back I heard them calling my name I just went forward a few minutes later I could still hear them calling my name. I guess they couldn't find me but then will grabs me and puts me over his shoulder. I squirm and kick but nothing happens.

"Let me go!" I scream at him

"Let me think how about it no!" He said then a man came and knocked will out in the ground grabbed me and started to run with me yelling HELP! I see parker by will helping him he gives him to H and starts to run after me yelling MOON NOOO!
PARKER I yell back. I am in tears the man literally throws me in the back of the van and starts driving off I see parker on his knees crying with H and will as well I look to see who has taken me and its..

Comment on who you think it is!!