My little Jeffery

Parkers POV

I was sitting in the doctors office with a huge smile on my face when H came in the room.

"Why are you so happy parker?" He said patting my head.

"I just did something really amazing!" I said jumping up on my feet walking over to my little Jeffery she was wearing a really cool outfit.

"I adopted her H!!" I said jumping up and down.

H just got up and gave me a hug saying I did the right thing then she woke up.

"Where am I?" She asked us then I told her the whole thing besides me adopting her.

"Wow oh.. now its coming back to me what are they going to do with me?" she said sitting up.

Then the doctor came in and said she could leave we thanked him and I told her to hop in the car with me and H.

"Am i going back to the orphanage with the witch?" She said with fear in her eyes she came out with a cast on her arm and a bandage on her theigh. She had to have crutches for a while.

"I don't know". I lied

We pulled up to the cube house i havn't told anyone besides Graser. He said it was a good idea because there were only three girls living in the cube house. Stacy, Bee, and Meghan when we pulled up she gave me a confused face and when i got out of the car she walked over to me.

Moons POV

I was in the car and we pulled up to this house no not a house a mansion. I got out of the car and went up to parker confused and saw he was jumping up and down with a hudge smile on his face.

"I ADOPTED YOU!!!" Parker screamed at me while crushing me in a hug.

H as i was told that is his name came out of the car gave me a hug saying i will like it here and went in the mansion.

"Wait what?" i asked parker trying to process i was adopted.

"I. Adopted. YOU!!!" He said putting me over his shoulder and carrying me inside.

"Parker!!" A man with braces came out and bro-hugged him with me still hanging over parkers shoulder.

"So this is Moon i guess?" He said looking at me.

"YEP!!" parker said running in the house with me on him still.

When we went in the MANSION there were people sitting on the couch with their phones and they looked up at us like they have never seen a kid before.

"Hey parker who is that on your shoulder?" A lady asked it started to hurt with me on his shoulder my theigh was hurting.

"Parker it hurts." i say he carries me bridal style on a empty couch.

"This is the girl i talked to you guys about her name is Moon my new JEFFERY!" Parker said getting a few stares.

"Oh that girl you saved?" A boy with brown hair asked as the guy with braces walked back in.

Evereyone went around the room introducing themselves Some did not say their real names but the wanted me to call them that. There was Parker,Will,Sean,Graser,Poke,Meghan,Stacy,Bee, Mitch, Dfield, Nathan, Tofu, Straub, Devon, H, TYBZI, Rusher, and creeper. I will not remember any of those.