Really!!!

It was Jordan I just sat there crying and thinking about parker. We pull up to this house and he throws me out of the van. With me currently being disabled he dragged me by my hair into a cellar under his house. (I have nothing against jordan I just chose a random person) He told I was hid new pet because he wanted to adopt me but parker beat him to it. After hearing all the things parker said about me. He comes down and beats me gives me an apple then leaves.

Time skip 4 days

I was just sitting there counting the scars and bruises all over my body I stooped eating and I looked like road kill. I was just about to gve up on life when I feel a cloth on my face then go into the world of unconcessness.

Parkers POV

I was just sitting there on the couch. Its been almost a week since that man took her. I don't sleep, eat, H checks on me once in a while he's a really good boyfriend.... Yep me and H started dating after moon got kidnapped hes just been there for me.I lock myself in my room Will does the same thing here must have a thing for her. I laugh to myself when a rock flies through my Window. H must of heard it then came barging through the door.

"What was that!?" H yelled while picking up the rock.  He then look at me with a horrid face and it was a picture taped to the rock. It was a picture of Moon. 😨 She was in the corner of a dark basement with cuts and bruises all over her body. I felt lsike my heart shattered in pieces. At the bottom of the picture it says I got her -B. Then I knew who did it the person who talked on the phone with me while I was at the hospital.

"Jordan took her!" I yell kicking the wall.

"We will get her back." H said.

Will came running in the room with a worried face. He nodded he heard everything he motioned us to fallow we did. The cube members were at pax we were to heartbroken to go.

"Jordan showed me this place he told me he would go to play games." Will said getting into the passenger of my car. In this will is 15 ok

We got to the destination will directed me to. When we got there we heard what sounded like laughter. Will said he thought this was a place that Jordan would play videogames with his friend. He was really wrong. We got in the cellar and saw the most horrible thing.

MOONS POV

Jordan and his friends started "Playing with me." They tied me up to a wall started fresh cuts on my skin. They tried to see how long it took for me to scream they would place bets on me. Jordan came up squished my face and cut a heart on my cheek.
I started to black out then I heard the cellar door open. And parker run in and started punching Jordan. Darkness overcame me.