I.Do.Not.Like.PINK

We were done with boondox then Stacy,Bee,Dull, and Meghan kidnapped me. Meghan put me over her shoulder put me in the car and said we were going to the mall. I. Do. Not. Like. The MALL. When we got there we went to the first store we saw. Meghan grabbed a pink sweater and when she brought it over to me I hissed. She look very very confused.

"I. Do. Not. Like. PINK!" I yelled

"Ok you choose what you want." She said lookong for the sweater in her size.

I started looking around I saw these awesome trainers. Dont judge me I think they look really cool. I saw some hoodies that I really liked. I grabbed a pair of sweats. I caught up with them and they looked at the clothes I picked out like they were garbage.

"Let's go to gamestop!" I shouted while walking twoards it.

When we got in therr I saw the new Nintendo switch and some cases. There is an Xbox one at the house so why not get some games I got:
Ark
Skyrim
Red controller skin

We met up with everyone else and Meghan looked frustrated that I wouldn't wear anything girly.

"Don't make me shop with them again!" I whisper yelled at parker.

"Was it really that bad?" Parker asked me.

"She wanted me to wear a dress oh and it gets worse it was PINK!!" I yelled so everyone heard and started laughing.

"Never bring a dress or anything pink close to me OK." I whisperd kissing parkers cheek and getting in the car.
I.HATE. THE.COLOR.PINK.

We got home and put all my stuff away let's just say no one wants to play laser tag with me anymire because im a "cheater". The guysbliked to clothes ibpicked out saidbthey make me fit in this is what I got for my birthday even tho I told them not to get me anything:

Ark
Skyrim
Clothes
Controller case
Duck and Minecraft pig onsies.
Laptop

I was thankful For these gifts a lot I went upstairs and laid on my bed. I heard something come through my open window. Wait when did I leave my window open? It was a birthday card I didn't want to open it but I did. And when I did green gas came out and all I saw was darkness.

Parkers POV

Moon went up to her room to put her stuff away I hope she liked her birthday we heard a noise upstairs it we as a loud thud. We heard steps down the stairs and who we saw shocked me and H the most. It was the lady from the orphanage carrying a passed out moon with a gun to her head and said, "I came to say happy birthday!"