saved

Moon's POV
-------------------
The man came charging at the headmistress and tackled her off me. My vision was all fuzzy when another man came in the room telling me it was going to be ok the last thing I saw was the man on the phone.

Liam's pov
-----------------
I was tackling the lady when I saw Parker call the cops and having the little girl in his arms running up the stairs. I tied the lady up to the chair and the police came down and took her away. I saw the paramedics take the girl away in the ambulance and me and Parke left to fallow them while the police took car of the orphanage. When we got to the hospital Parker looked like he saw a ghost.

"Parker its going to be ok."

"I got a feeling that its not" he told me as we walked to the desk.

"There was a girl that walked in here by the name of moon" I asked the receptionist she told me room 236.
I knew her name because that little girl told me.

"Let's go in parker told me." We walked in.

Parker's POV
--------------------
I called Graser and the gang and told them what happened. They said they hoped the little girl was ok and that they would post a video for me and H. I looked at the girl and noticed how she looked she had icy blue hair with white tips and freckles all over her face. I looked at the doctor and asked what they were going to do with her.
We walked out of the room leaving H with her and he said:

"She's going to a foster home in Florida." The doctor told me that was really Far away the cube live in a house in LA here! I said something I never thought I would say.

"Can I adopt her?" I asked the man with a judge smile on my face. He looked at me with a big smile and told me I could and gave me her information while he got the papers.
I opened the folder and looked at the information:

Moon Waters
Age: 13
Height: 5 3
Parents: deceased

I closed the folder signed the papers and walked in the room with the biggest smile on my face looking at my new little Jeffrey.