Chapter 7: Choosing Ceremony

Tris's POV

I wake up in the training room feeling the urge to throw up. I find an empty plastic bag and throw up. I hate throwing up, and I have pretty much been doing since a month ago, but Tobias doesn't know that. It's the day of the Choosing Ceremony today. Tobias and I have been trying to spend as much time with each other, but that is pretty hard when he has a lot to do at home and at school. I also have a lot to do, so it's not that easy.

I look around and take in my surroundings. I feel asleep in the training with Tobias. We had our last night together and it got kind of crazy, but amazing crazy.

"Are you okay?" Tobias asks me, walking over to me.

"Yeah, it's nothing," I tell him. I don't want to worry him when he is leaving.

"You sure?" He asks and I nod.

"It's nothing."

"But you have been sick for a long time." He says worry and I wonder how he knows that.

"Why do you say that?" I ask him, so I don't admit that I have been sick.

"Well, you are acting different, and you throw up every time you smell something you usually like."

"Tobias, it's nothing. I think we should go before my family finds out I have been gone the whole night. You should too." I tell him and he looks at me. "Please just don't worry. It's nothing, I promise. Please just don't worry and feel the need to stay here, I don't want that since I am leaving in two years."

"Tris -"

"No, Tobias, please listen to me - go! I need you to go and I need you to be safe, okay?" I ask him and I am starting to worry that he isn't leaving to Dauntless anyway. I can't have this.

"Tris I don't want to leave you if you are sick!" He says and I know I can't argue with him, it's not possible.

"Will it make it better for you if we meet here tonight? I will talk to my mum and I can get check up and I will tell you tonight. We will meet here tonight, will that work?" I ask him because I need him to stay safe.

"How I am supposed to be able to leave Dauntless to come here?" He asks.

"Just take the train, I am sure that you have the day of when you get there, then whatever happens in Dauntless starts tomorrow," I say, but I am really not sure, now. But everything for him to be safe.

"Tris, I want you to be safe, not sick!"

"Tobias stop worrying, choose Dauntless and one night when you have time, come here, I most likely won't leave this place. It will be like my home. Come here and I will prove to you that I am fine."

Tonight?"

"Tonight and any other night," I tell him, hoping that he will be okay with this.

"Fine." He says and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was keeping in.

"Good! Know I think we should go." I tell him and walk towards the door.

"Tris!" He shouts and I turn to look at him. He walks over to me.

"I love you." He says leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too," I say. He leans in and kisses me. When he pulls back, I realise that He doesn't haven any Abnegation clothes on. He has his normal t-shirt, but not his Abnegation clothes, they are all soaked with blood from last nights beating from his father.

"What are you going to wear?" I ask him and he looks down at his clothes.

"I will figure that out." He says. He walks over to his bag he brought last night and takes off his t-shirt. He lies it on the table and I walk over to the table and take it. I take my jacket off and my t-shirt under and put his on. It smells of him so I at least have something. I put on my normal t-shirt under that and then my jacket. I look up and find him looking at me.