Chapter 18: Are you guys still fighting?

Four's POV

I watch Tris as she does her fear landscape. She is in Abnegation. She looks confused and doesn't seem to know what is going to. She starts going downstairs and looks around. Her face lights up when she sees her family in the kitchen. She seems to be debating on what to do now. She looks around looking around for something I think, but I am not sure.

She looks at her family again and sees the back door open and men with no faces appear. I don't think I am going to like where this is going. This must be really hard for her, she has always had a loving family.

There are four men in the kitchen with Tris's family. One of them moves his gun up and points it at Natalie. He fires and Tris screams. God, I hate watching this; wish I could just wake her up instead. Tris runs towards the kitchen, but glass walls appear or most likely has been there the whole time, I just haven't noticed it.

There is another gunshot and I see her father fall to the ground. She seems desperate to do something so the same thing won't happen to Caleb. I look back at Tris, who is standing against the invisible wall. She looks down at her hand and a small smile escapes her lips. Wonder what that was?

And that's when I see it. A gun. That wasn't there before. How did she get a gun? She can't just get a gun like that, not unless - no that can't be. She can't, that - no. She can't. She just can't, not with everything that is going on with Erudite right now, she can be a threat to them, and I can't lose her again, not when I just got her back. Her and our son. God, I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love them both. I must be honest and say that I didn't like the fact that she didn't tell me about how she was pregnant and stuff, but she is also right, I told I would try to come and visit her as much as I could, and I didn't, then I didn't even know that she was pregnant. So, I guess there is no point in being upset, or well, I know there is no point, it's the past and I just focus on making mine further with both them as good as it can be.

I look back and the screen and see all the men dead, except the last man who is having Caleb at gunpoint. Damn, this has to be hard for her. I wish she didn't have to go through this.

"NO! CALEB!" She shouts, and I can hear the pain in her voice. This is so hard to watch. I look back towards the man who has Caleb at gunpoint and he shouts. "NO! Please! Caleb!"

I walk over to the chair where she is sitting. I kneel down and put my hands on her knees. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Hey," I say and move my right hand up to her cheek to brush away a tear that is escaping her eyes. She puts her elbows on her keens and I stand up, putting my hand on her back. She looks down at the floor and takes some few breaths in.

"Come on," I say and I help her stands up. She puts her arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around hers. I kiss her head and wanting to just go home and be with her at not having to finish with Will.

"I will see you when I am done with Will, okay?" I ask and she nods into my chest. "Hey," I say and she looks up at me. "I don't want to push you out, but I want to hurry up with Will so I can be with you later," I tell her and she nods. "It wasn't real Tris," I say and let go of her.

She walks towards the door, but before she opens it I say, "I love you." She turns around and smiles at me.

"I love you too," She says and walks out.

I wait for Will to come, in the meantime, I get out another serum and make it ready for Will. The faster I get done with Will, the faster I can go home and be with Tris.

He comes in and looks at me.

"What?" I ask and he goes and sits down in the only chair in here, except my chair near the computer.