Chapter 14: Really?

Tris's POV

When Tobias/Four tells us we can go to lunch, I wait for everyone to clear out so I can speak with him in private. He puts away all the mats that we've been using to learn how to fight. 

"Do you need help?" I ask him. I watch him as he moves another mat to the corner. He claps his hands to get the dust off his hands as he walks over to me.

"No, I'm done." He replies and I nod. "Shouldn't you go and check on Taylor?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to talk to you first." I tell him and he nods.

"Can we talk later? I need to get some things done." He says and I look at him.

"Like what?" I ask, and that's when the door opens. I turn around to see Lauren and she looks at us.

"Am I disturbing?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I was just leaving," I tell her and look at Tobias and then turn around to walk to his apartment.

When I get out of the training room, I try remembering the way to his apartment, but all the apartment in the corridors look the same. After quite some time of searching, I finally find it. I open the door, and as I thought, the door is open. I walk in and find Zeke, Shauna, and Taylor on the floor reading a book.

"Oh, look who it is Ty." Shauna says and I smile. Taylor turns around and his face turns into a big smile, which causes me to smile.

"Hey, baby." I say and walk over to him and sits down. He crawls over to me and sits down in my lap and starts to play with my fingers.

"How was training?" Zeke asks me and I nod.

"It was fine, Eric was there and wanted us to fight each other, but Four said no to that since he just started teaching us the different moves and things like that," I tell them.

"You must be a natural," Shauna says and I smile.

"Yeah, it's not that hard, but then again, he himself was the one who taught me for some years." I say and she laughs." What's going on with Lauren and him by the way?"

"Oh, nothing," Shauna says looking down at Taylor, and I know she is lying. I look at Zeke and he shakes his head.

"I know you are lying Shauna, come on spill it," I tell her and she looks up at me and then at Zeke.

"Fine, Lauren likes Four." She says and I nod.

"That's it right?" I ask and she nods. I look at Zeke and he nods.

"She likes him, that's it." He says and I nod.

"Okay then," I say and they nod.

"Where are your friends?" Shauna asks.

"Well, I wanted to talk to Four after training, so I told them to walk ahead of me, but I now remember that they don't know where I am," I say, realizing that they still don't know who the father is.

"Do they know Four is Taylor's father?" Shauna asks looking down at Taylor.

"No, I don't know how they are going to react when they find out that our teacher or whatever you are going to call him is Taylor's father. I don't want them to think that since Four is the father, it means that he is going to I don't know, make it easier for me to make it to Dauntless." I tell them and they nod.

"I don't think they will," Zeke says and I look at him. "Well they were there when you were pregnant, and you were an Abnegation, so he couldn't have been easy for them so I don't hang with the only pregnant Abnegation girl there is."