Chapter 15: Still Me

Tris's POV

It's been 2 days since I found out that Tobias wants me to move in with him. It's also the day Hana comes back, also, there is no training today, because today is the day when we're going to find out our ranks.

It's Visiting day today.

I'm in Tobias's apartment, watching Tobias feed our son; they are becoming closer and closer by the day and I love watching the two of them. I know Tobias is disappointed that he didn't get to watch Taylor during those 6 months he missed, but I think he is starting to feel okay with the fact that he did miss it and we can't do anything about.

Tobias and I still haven't been able to talk to each other without him here, or just be together, nor have we been able to sleep with each other. It's kind of getting annoying because we are sleeping next to each other, and I can't do anything with him, I know he is getting tired of it too, but luckily it's was my last night here until after the initiation, so I am just happy I survived until now.

Last night was the hardest for him at least, I think. Every night I have spent here now, he has kissed me many times and it has turned into a make-out session, but last night, we had a great night, we had a usual night, but then when we went to bed, he kissed me goodnight and then turned around with his back to me. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that he is getting tired of the sleeping arrangements.

I finish my food and wash my plate. I then walk over to Tobias and Taylor, sit down next to Tobias and look at Taylor.

"Why did you go to bed with your back to me last night?" I ask him and Tobias turns to look at me and smiles. "It's not funny, I want to know, why," I tell him and play pushing him.

"Sorry, you are cute when you're trying to figure out something," He replies and I push him again. "Hey stop doing that, you are going to teach him that pushing people is okay."

I turn to look at Taylor and see him watching us.

"It's not okay to push people okay Ty?" Tobias asks him and he nods. "Not allowed."

"Tell me why you had your back to me all night," I tell Tobias and he smiles at me. "And stop smiling."

"Tris, I didn't have my back to you all night, if I remember correctly, I woke up with you lying with your back against my chest and my arms around you," He replies and I smile.

"When we woke up, I was talking about last night," I tell him as a matter of fact.

"I am sorry, but it's hard not being able to sleep with you whenever I want to, I just needed some space." He replies and I nod.

"Some space?" I ask and he nods.

"Some space, to just fall asleep without actually wanting and needing you," He says and I look at him with a question mark on my face. "Tris, before you came to Dauntless, I always thought that when you came, I would be able to I don't know how to say it -"

"Have sex with me?" I ask, kind of enjoying the conversation because I know that's what he is meaning, but he just doesn't want to make it sound like that's all he wants.

"No, or yes, but in a different way. Anyway, know the first thing, I haven't been able to have to, the second is that you and I, we have been sleeping, and only sleeping in the same bed, for three nights now, it's getting harder, not being able to do anything." He says and I nod.

"I know what you mean," I tell him and look at Taylor.

"Hmm." He replies, and I know he is still looking at me. I turn to look at him again.