Locating Kai

Chase led us toward an open space in the city.No one was here and it didn't look like anyone could find this place.We landed and I noticed a bunch of black lines.They looked like burn marks from a fire."Chase why are we here?",Caden asked.Chase frowned and looked at his radar."I don't know",He answered."His signal pointed to here." "It looks like he was fighting someone",I stated.Maybe we should have brought Kyle with us.He would know what's going on.Shira walked over to me and held up her fingers.They were covered in red liquid.Was she bleeding?"Are you bleeding?",I asked.She shook her head."Its not my blood.Kai was fighting someone." Who would he have to fight for there to be blood?He wouldn't have killed the person he was fighting and he also used fire so that eliminated him fighting a normal person.Was he fighting another rogue elemental?"Chase can you identify whose blood that is?",I asked."Already have",He answered."And its....Its Kai's blood.He was injured." "Interesting",Minerva said."Can you track him by his blood." "Of course I can." Chase pulled out another gadget and pushed a few buttons on it.He scanned Kai's blood and summoned his dragon."I can locate him.Just follow me." We followed the technology ninja into the air.He led us toward an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere.We landed in front of it and his machine began to make an annoying ringing noise.He walked closer to the building and the ringing grew louder."He's in here",He declared.He went to open the door and I stopped."I'll make sure there aren't any booby traps",I said.He nodded and I went into my violent state.I looked into the door and saw no traps.No one was guarding the door either.I returned normal and opened the door.We stepped inside and I looked around."No one's here",I said.Shira formed a flowing ball of light in front of her so we could see.Or at least so the others could see.Rose,Shadow,and I could see just fine.I walked toward a wall and searched for a secret entrance.Caden walked over to a door and opened it.He poked his head inside."I don't see anything",He stated.Shira floated the ball of light over to him and he looked again.I walked over to him and looked inside.Nothing was in the room except for a bed and a desk.Shadow opened another door as Chase pointed his device in random directions."Telly I see something",She called.I walked over to her and looked at where she was pointing.This room was a cell room.I walked inside of it and looked into each of the cells."Over hear",someone called.I walked toward the voice and was relieved to see Kai.He was in a cell with a bleeding arm.Blood was splattered over his face and leg as well.I opened the cell and helped Kai out of the building."What happened to you dude?",I asked as I set him down next to Amy who began to heal him."Someone attacked me after Sensei Wu sent me on a mission",He explaining.He coughed and proceeded to talk."The man had green eyes when I saw him and red hair like Skylor's.He had the abilities of all of the elemental masters and took mine away from me.He almost killed me but he wanted me alive in order to find you." "Where is he now?",I asked. "I don't know.He left me in there after you guys took a long time trying to find me." Minerva walked over and read his mind."You said he had the abilities of every elemental master right?" "Yes",Kai answered. "Even the master of form?" "Minerva I'm Kai.Don't worry." Minerva sighed."I believe you.I can read your mind." "Let's go back to the Bounty so we can get your powers back to you",I said."I can't",Kai stated."I already tried bringing my powers back and nothing worked.I think we need to defeat the man who attacked me."