Monsters in a forest.Man Jaxon's really evil

Shadow,Shira,and I all walked through the forest.I held a purple fireball in my hand to light the way.I heard a howl and moved quicker."We need to find a way to get back to the others",I said."Have you tried using your violent state?",Shira asked.I nodded.Apparently my range was limited.I found it stupid but I didn't care.Shira had already tried teleporting us to them but couldn't.She also tried using magic and couldn't.She said that the forest must block elfin magic.Shadow had tried summoning her dragon but she couldn't.Her powers wouldn't work in this forest."I wonder why we can't use our powers",Shadow said."I can just fine",I said."But I can't summon a dragon either.I can only use violent dragon energy." "Maybe the forest only blocks elemental powers and magic",Shira said.I nodded."That makes sense." We continued to move through the forest.I looked into the sky and saw that the red sun this place had,was replaced with purple moon.So now we have to go through this forest in the night.Great.I heard a rustle and turned in the direction of it.The next second a beast that resembled a wolf launched toward me.Shadow blew darts into it.It didn't even flinch.Shira bounced away and pulled out her bow and arrow.She fired arrows at the beast.The beast dodged and I used my violent energy to shoot energy arrows.It was blasted into a tree.I created an energy sword and stabbed it.The sword disappeared as the beast turned to dust."Well then",I said."Let's hope we don't run into anymore of those." Shira nodded.I relit the fire around my hand and we continued on our way to find the others.
Marquel's POV
We were currently walking through the forest.Night had fallen earlier but no one could use their elements.Well everyone who still had their elements couldn't use them.We all felt it had something to do with the forest.Rose and Shade were leading the way since they could see in the dark.I heard a noise that sounded like wings flapping and looked up."The heck is that?",I asked.I pointed to a green and red creature that had wings and claws.It dived down and tried to stab me with its beak.I dodged it and we all pulled out our weapons.Zygon ran toward it while Cole picked up a boulder.The creature batted Zygon away with its wings and Cole threw the boulder at it.It flew around it and flew toward Cole.He jumped over it and grabbed its feet.Caleb punched it while it tried to get away.Sensei Wu spun into spinjitzu and attacked it.It turned to dust and Cole fell back."The hell was that thing?",Kai asked."I don't know brother",Tai answered.
My point of view
I finally realized what sent that wolf creature."Jaxon's summoning monsters to attack us",I said.Shira nodded."That is very likely",She said."Can you see the others now,Telly?",Shadow asked.I went into my violent state and looked around.I saw a faint outline of a boy with spiky hair.He had a sword strapped to his back."I think I see Zygon",I said.Shira smiled."Let's go!",She shouted gleefully.I led them to the others.Shira knocked Zygon over in a hug.Both blonds were on the ground,smiling."Well it looks like someone misses me",Zygon said.Shadow hugged Shade.Marquel and Caden both hugged me."Where are we?",Caden asked."We haven't figured that out yet",I answered."Can any of you use your powers?" Caden shook his head."So you were right Shira",I told her.She got off of the ground and helped Zygon to his feet."I'm always right",She said. "That means I'm the only one that can." "Perhaps Jaxon didn't know that you could use violent dragon energy",Kyle said."That gives me a hint to where we are.I believe we are in the Shadow Realm." "With a name like that,you'd think Shade,Shadow,and I would be able to use our shadow powers",I stated."And you'd think Rose would be able to use her dark powers." "Only people with violent energy can use their powers here",Kyle said."It also blocks my zen powers." Weird.Creatures appeared out of no where.They all had black wings,feathers,and skinny bodies.They kinda looked like vampires with feathers.They rose into the air and held blood red energy balls in their hands.They fired them at us and I created an energy shield."So now what?",I asked."If I lower the shield none of you will be able to shoot them with your elements." "We could use the Bounty",Zane suggested.Where was the Bounty?I got my answer when Jay pulled out a capsule and threw it.It exploded and the Bounty appeared."When did you make that?",I asked."I had free time",He said."I did this incase we ever needed it without having to fly the whole thing." "That's very useful",Kyle said.Jay went into the Bounty and fired missiles at the creatures.They all exploded and I lowered the shield.I just realized something."Guys if one of us dies here we can't come back until we leave this place",I said."So if Amy dies we all die." "Then we will protect each other",Tai said.Sensei Wu nodded and we continued on our way through the forest.After a few hours of walking we finally came across a base at the edge of a giant hole.I looked down the hole and saw nothing but darkness.I hope we don't fall down there.We walked into the base and I heard growls and shrieks inside.Weird.We walked into a room and saw that monsters were trapped in cells.I'm guessing that Jaxon put them here.
Jaxon's POV
I stood before the people of Ninjago.We were currently on Planet Jaxon.Blade stood beside me."Greeting people of Ninjago",I said over a mega phone."I have brought you all to my planet to witness the death of yours.I have sent the ninja into another dimension where they will meet their dooms.I will go now and destroy while Blade watches over you.When I come back you will all follow me or be destroyed.Farewell and welcome to your new life on Planet Jaxon!"