How to steal elements 101.Step one:Hire Jaxon

Jay put out his hand and concentrated.A spark didn't even appear."It really is gone",He said hopelessly."I have nothing." He and the others had been talking about this all day.And I mean literally all day.Today was the next day.Nya walked up to the former master of lightning and gave him a hug."It'll be ok",She said."Our son can still use water." Kevin smiled."That I can." Jay gave a tiny smile to his son and then frowned again."I wish we were more prepared",He said."We could've stopped him if we knew he would be attacking." Kai nodded."He caught us off guard",He agreed."He probably did the same thing to the elemental masters." I thought of something."Guys he knows where we are",I stated."He can attack the school anytime without us knowing it." "Then we will tell the students not to come to school until Jaxon is defeated",Kyle said.Kai turned to face him."Why didn't you warn us he was coming",He asked.I'm sorry,he demanded."Because I saw into the future",Kyle replied."I told you all and he still took everyone's element." "Oh." "Exactly.Martel warn Caleb about Jaxon." "I already did",I replied.Kyle looked at me."No you didn't." "No I didn't." I left the room and went to Marquel's room.He was busy kicking a dummy's head and chest.He spotted me and kicked off the dummy's head before walking toward me.He smiled."Sup?",He asked."I need you to open a portal to Caleb's dojo",I said.He opened a portal and we both stepped inside of it.We appeared in front of Len who smiled."Greetings friends!",He greeted."Hello",I replied."Where's Caleb?" "He's training.Daniel where show you where he is." A teenager walked in front of me.He had brown,spiky hair and red eyes.I'm assuming he's a fire ninja.He led us to Caleb's training room and I walked up to Caleb.He turned to face me and smiled."Hello!",He greeted."What do you need?" "I need to warn you",I said."Lookout for a man with red hair and green eyes.Also don't use your powers unless absolutely necessary." "Why?",Caleb asked."What can this man do?" "He can steal elements.He's kinda like Alfred who could also steal elements minus the magic." "But when Alfred attacked the ninja taught us how to get them back with a potion we created." I paused for a moment and then replied."The potion won't work.Once he takes your powers he keeps them until he dies." Marquel opened a portal and we left Caleb who still looked confused.We appeared in my room and saw Emily and Mandy.We really need to keep them away from each other or I might wake up with my bed on fire.Or covered in lava."Your back!",Emily said."Good.Spank her." "What?",I asked."Why?" "She's annoying." Mandy glared at her and left the room."One of these days she's going to kill you." "Exactly",Emily said."Spank her and she won't kill me." I really need to teach this girl some manners.She smiled at me and left the room.Marquel turned to me."How do you leave with kids in your room?",He asked."I don't know",I answered truthfully.He shrugged."Well I'm going to find out how to get Dusty's powers back so he can stop whining.You need to stop Jaxon since you're the most powerful." He left me by myself and I started coming up with a plan to stop Jaxon.
Jaxon's POV
The sand elemental was more powerful than I first assumed.The second I had stolen his powers I could tell he was powerful.He was a dragon!His powers also allowed me to sense seven other elementals with dragon energy.All of whom were stronger than the sand elemental himself.The boy who had shadow powers was the strongest of all of them.His shadow powers were different though.They aren't like the Master of Shadow's.His element was entirely different than regular shadow.Maybe he was the one who first unlocked the dragon form the other seven elementals had.I flew around the sand base I created and smiled.I created sand minions and sent them back to the school the last elemental masters were hiding in.They were fools to believe I wouldn't come back.Now to figure out what element that fool with the black hair and red eyes has.He appeared behind me suddenly but when he did it didn't appear that he teleported.What element did he have?I then smiled to myself.It was so simple!He had the element of time.The girl with blond hair and the cloak didn't appear to be an elemental.She was the one who kept the doors closed though.Maybe she controlled magic.She's lucky I can only replicate elements.Finally:the girl with the chain scythe of darkness.She was obviously the master of darkness but who did she get it from?I would find out sooner or later.I really should be writing my new book soon.How to steal Elements 101.I stopped using the power of sand and knew that my eyes were back to their normal green color.I walked toward my prison and walked into the building.I made my way to my prisoner and smiled."How are you doing sister?",I asked.Skylor looked at me.She had bandages from our last encounter but other than that she was fine."I hate you",She said coldly.I put my hand over my heart in pretend hurt."That hurt sister",I said.I chuckled as she glared daggers at me."When I get out of here I will kill you",She threatened."You couldn't even if you tried.Now tell me,what is the Master of Fire like?Tell me everything about him and his friends."
My point of view
Marquel and I were watching Caden and the other kids train with each other on the deck of the Bounty.Roger was also training with them.Caden jumped over Leon and kicked Chase in the chest.Emily blocked an attack from Kevin and spun into spinjitzu.She threw Shadow into Amy.Ashlyn and Mandy were working together to defeat Roger who was evading their attacks."Sand ninja attacked the school",Tai said as he walked up to us."You were right to tell the kids not to go to school.And you were right to have us leave immediately.We weren't prepared to face him." "Good job big bro",Caden said."Thank you",I walked over to Tai."Is the school ok?" "Yes." I heard a groan."Can we destroy the school?",Emily asked.I sighed and Tai smiled at her."Of course not young one",He said."You must be educated and you must learn how to use your powers better." "Yeah,deal with it Emily!",Cameron shouted.Emily punched him and surrounded her hands in lava."Don't mess with me Cam." Tai laughed and helped Cameron to his feet."Continue training children.Martel,Marquel both of you come with me.Kyle wants you."