Jaxon vs the school

I yawned as I sat at the front desk of the school.Shira and Rose were with me.Why was today so boring?We really should do something else at the school.Getting attacked doesn't count though.Rose sighed and rested her head on my shoulder."Is this school always this boring?",She asked."Yes",I answered."The only thing that stops it from being boring is when we're getting attacked." Shira pointed to the entrance."Whose that?",She asked.I looked out of the entrance and froze.Skylor's brother was here."Shira put a spell over the doors",I said.She nodded and muttered a spell.A symbol flew toward the doors and blue energy covered the doors.I then summoned my ninja gi on me and Rose did the same."We need to warn the others",I said as the doors shook.Rose opened three portals and we all went into them.I appeared in Kyle's classroom.He was already leading he class out of the room."I know what's happening",He said."Go get your brother and tell your girlfriend to open portals in every class." I would say Rose isn't my girlfriend but that would be a lie.I left his room and ran to Cole's class.Cole and Marquel walked over to me."What's up bro?",Marquel asked."You need to get the kids out of here now",I told him."Summon a portal in every class so the kids can get out.Cole you come with me." Cole and I left the class as Marquel summoned portals.We ran to Jay's class next."Cole go tell everyone else what's going on",I ordered."Jay get your kids out of here." He nodded and led them into Marquel's portal.I ran to Lloyd's class and saw that he was already leading his class inside Marquel's portal."I'll go stop whoever's here",Lloyd said."Don't let Jaxon steal your powers",I said.I waited a second to catch my breath before going to Nya's class.She was already gone along with her class.I went to Tai's class and he looked up from his desk."Hello Martel",He greeted."You need to get out of here",I told him."Jaxon's here." He nodded and grabbed his dagger before leaving.I saw Nya run past and assumed she already knew what was going on.I walked toward Sensei Wu's room and saw Garmadon,Ronin,Misako,and Sensei Wu.They all looked at me."What's wrong kid?",Ronin asked."I'm not a kid.Jaxon's here." They all ran out of the room and I went back to the entrance.Everyone was assembled there.Well everyone except the kids on Caden's team.The doors finally fell to pieces and Jaxon walked in.He smiled at us and held a fireball in his hand.His eyes were red."Hello elemental masters of water,energy,ice,lightning,earth,shadow,and smoke",He greeted."And hello to the rest of you that I don't know." He shot the fireball at us and it became a fire phoenix.Nya extinguished it with water and lunged at Jaxon with her sword.She slashed at him and he dodged.His eyes turned dark green and vines shot from his hand.Tai burned them and shot a fire dragon from his fist.Jaxon dodged and his eyes turned purple.He released a green cloud from his hands."Don't breath in",Kyle said.I held my breath and ran toward Jaxon.Everyone else did the same.The cloud disappeared as his eyes turned teal.Sound erupted in my ear drums and I held my hands to my ears."You can't defeat me",Jaxon laughed.He touched Jay and I threw my bo staff at him.He grabbed it and blue energy surrounded his hands.His eyes turned dark blue and then green.He let go of Jay who was unconscious and smiled."Ten down,seven to go",He said.His eyes turned dark blue again and he shot lightning at me.I created a shadow shield around myself.Darn it."You have an element as well?",He asked.He then smiled and ran toward me.Kyle appeared behind him and kicked him."You aren't taking anymore elements",He said.Jaxon smiled."Yes I am." He teleported behind Zane and touched him.His hands became surrounded in light blue energy and his eyes flashed light blue and then back to dark blue.Cole tried slashing at him with his scythe while Lloyd shot energy balls at him.Jaxon dodged both of their attacks and went to grab Cole.Ronin threw his glaive at him and ran toward him with two red swords.Jaxon's eyes turned silver and his body turned to metal.Ronin's attacks bounced off of him.He punched Ronin and sent him flying into a wall.Rose slashed at him with her chain scythe and he grabbed it."The chain scythe of darkness",He said."So you're an elemental as well." He pulled Rose closer to him and I shot a shadow ball at him.He was launched away.Marquel summoned meteors and threw them at him.He dodged the attack and his eyes turned light blue.An ice dragon appeared and flew toward Marquel.Kyle stopped it in time and disappeared.He reappeared behind Jaxon and kicked him.Shira slashed at him with her sword and he dodged.He went to grab Shira but Dusty trapped him in sand.He hardened it and sighed.The sand turned to glass as Jaxon's body lit on fire and then the glass melted.His eyes turned dark blue and he teleported behind Dusty.He touched him and I charged toward him.Tan colored energy surrounded his hand and his eyes turned tan.He dropped Dusty and smiled."This element is powerful",He said.He dodged me and tan wings grew out of his back.Sand surrounded him as he floated.Oh God.I turned into my violent dragon stage and shot a purple fireball at him.He dodged and Sensei Wu jumped up to kick him.He blocked the attack and shot glowing sand balls at both of us.I created a shadow shield just as the sand exploded.Tai slashed at him with his dagger Nya shot water bullets at him.Jaxon put up his hand and a sand shield blocked the attacks."Its obvious I can't take on all of you",He stated."So I'll take my leave.But first." He touched Cole first,then Nya,Tai,and finally Lloyd.He then shot a tan fireball at the ceiling and flew out of it."I will be back for the rest of your elements!",He shouted before he flew off.I looked around the room and sighed.Now only Marquel,Rose,Violet,Shira,Shade,Ash,Kyle,and I have powers.The kids all do too of course but we don't put them in battles that often."There only eight elementals on our team left",Kyle said."How could he have defeated us that easily?" "First,there are more than eight of us.You forgot the elemental kids and the members of Caleb's team",I said."Second,he has all of the powers of every elemental master.That's how he beat us.Also we didn't lose a lot of elementals.Only 15....never mind that is a lot considering he took all of the elemental masters." "Exactly",Kyle agreed."He is even more dangerous now that he has the powers of a dragon ninja." "Think what would have happened if he took me." "He would have had the most powerful element on our side." "Thank you Kyle." "That wasn't a compliment." "Oh."