To space!

I walked into Kelso and Crystal's base and looked for the twins of glass.Yes we brought back Kelso.The plan worked,all the darkness in his heart vanished and both twins were now our allies.I found them in their room talking to each other.They spotted us and smiled."Hello lovely friends!",Kelso greeted."Hey",I replied."We need your help.Our friends have been taken to another planet that our enemy has created.We need to get to them but we don't have a space ship." "We would love to help you",Crystal said."But unfortunately we don't have a space ship." "Dammit",Daniel said."We could ask Cyrus Borg if he has a ship we can borrow",Raiden suggested.Kelso and Crystal got off of their beds."We will accompany you",Kelso said.We all summoned our dragons and headed to Borg Industries.We landed and stepped inside of the building.Shira,Kyle,Rose,and I went into an elevator.We headed up to Borg's office and were followed by the others.We stepped out of the elevator and emerged in Borg's office.The others soon caught up as well."Hello Borg",I said."Greetings",He greeted."Where are the others?" "They were captured by an enemy and now they are on another planet",Kyle explained."We were hoping you could let us borrow a space ship to rescue them." Borg smiled."Of course I can.Follow me." We followed the inventor to a door.He pressed a few buttons on a keypad and the door slid open to reveal a room filled with different sizes of space ships.He led us to the biggest one and waved a hand over it."This one should be able to transport you all to where you want to go",He said."It has enough room for almost all of you.Some of the other ninja on Caleb's team may have to stay." "That's ok",Caleb said.He turned to his team."Who wants to volunteer to stay?" 20 pairs of hands shot up and Caleb nodded."Alright that's settled." "To space!",Daniel shouted gleefully.Zygon smiled."Yes bro,to space." They climbed onto the ship after Borg opened it."There are enough supplies to last you for three months",Borg said."Thank you",Kyle replied."It may not be needed though." We climbed into the ship and nindriods pulled it to a run way.Two nindriods materialized in the cockpit.To space we go.
Jaxon's POV
I led my prisoners outside and into my world.They all shielded their eyes from the sun and I smiled.The Master of Fire glared at me and I rolled my eyes."Come",I said."You will enjoy the tour." "When we get out of here I'm going to burn you alive",The Master of Fire threatened.I lit my hand on fire."Perhaps I should do the same to you",I said. "I'm fire resistant." "Kai you don't have your element",The Master of Cosmic told him. "Right." I extinguished the flames and continued to lead them through my world.I showed them a building and walked into it."This is where you will all meet your inevitable death",I said.Skylor glared at me."You will be the one dying",She said."You can't defeat me sister",I said.She smirked."You wanna test your luck?" "You do realize if we fought I would kill you?" "Prove it."
My point of view
I floated in mid air.Space was fun.You didn't have to worry about falling or anything falling on top of you.I fell to the ground and groaned."Who turned on the gravity?",I asked.Kyle walked into my room."We've landed",He said."Are you ready?" "Yes I am.Lets go kick Jaxon's butt,or try at least." He smiled and we walked out of my room.We all exited the ship and I squinted as the sun's light filled my vision.Thankfully the air was breathable.So this was what Jaxon's planet looked like?I can't say I'm not thrilled but I don't have time for that."Where are the others?",I asked Chase.He pulled out his device from before and I heard it beep slowly.Oh great now I'll be hearing that until we find the others."This place is weird",Chase said."Its like earth but the water and land switched places.Earth is about 71 percent water but this place is 71 percent land."Chase turned to me."Also bad new,the others are far ahead of us.Even if we use our dragons,we won't reach them for another day." Oh great.Even on our dragons it'll still take forever."I wonder if I can transport us now",Shira said."I doubt it",I replied."It doesn't hurt to try though." She said the transportation spell and nothing happened.I knew it."I wonder why it won't work",I said."Did you try teleporting?",Raiden asked."Never mind.Just tried,nothing happened."
Marquel's POV
Jaxon led us to a room inside the building that was empty.He made the chains around us disappear."Jaxon!",Kai shouted as he charged toward him.The door closed and Kai punched it.A window materialized on the wall and we saw Jaxon on the other side of the room flashing us a grin."Have fun in there",He said."Soon you will be faced with creatures you could only imagine." He left and I sat down."We're going to die",Jay said.He was curled in a ball on the floor."Don't be like that man",I said."You gotta have hope." "Hope is what's going to get me killed." Nya sat down and talked to him,trying to calm him down.He finally relaxed and I looked around the room."Well since we're here we might as well get to know each other",I said."I'm sure you know the ninja.I'm Marquel.This is Dusty,Violet,and Tai." "I am Kai and Nya's brother",Tai explained."I'm Neuro",The Master of Mind said."You've already met my daughter." "Chamille",The Master of Form said."I'm Griffin Turner",The Master of Speed said."We've met your daughter",I told him.He looked at me."I don't have a daughter." Oh right.Zavok.Mind erase.Tea."I'll explain when we get out of here",I assured him."Anyway.Everyone can proceed." "I'm Jacob Pevsner",The Master of Sound said."Name's Toxikita",The Master of Poison said."Call me Tox." "I am Karlof",The Master of Metal said."I have strong boy and girl!" I remembered Bernardo and his sister."We met them." "P-Paleman",The Master of Light stuttered."I'm Gravis",The Master of one of my many powers said.I mean the Master of Gravity."And I am Bolobo",The Master of Nature finished."Nice to meet you all",I said."I'll probably forget all of your names.Sorry in advance." They all laughed at this and I smiled.A loud voice came over the speaker.It was Jaxon's."Prepare for your death!",He said excitedly."Don't worry",I began."My brother and the rest of our friends will come free us." "How do you know?",Turner asked. "Because he is the most powerful elemental in the history of elementals.He even rivals The First Spinjitzu Master."
My point of view
I shivered."Are you cold?",Rose asked me."No",I answered truthfully."I think someone's talking about me." She laughed at this causing me to smile."Come on.Lets go rescue our friends."