Elemental Masters vs Monsters

Marquel's POV
Jaxon opened the door to our room and dodged a punch from Kai.How Kai still had that much energy was beyond me.Jaxon's eyes flashed violet and chain's appeared around our hands and ankles.Well then.He led us to another room.He opened a portal and led us inside.We were transported to a white area.The ground was tiled and the sky looked into space.A glass dome was over us."This is the arena you will be fighting the monsters in",Jaxon explained."If you live,you advance.If you die,you die.Please try to die." His eyes turned yellow and the chain's around us disappeared.Yellow energy surrounded us and we were floated to the ground below.Lucky us,Jaxon got to watch our deaths."You will be given weapons",Jaxon said."I don't want you to die quickly.In 20 seconds I will open a portal that unleashes monsters from all over the Dark Isles." Multiple portals appeared and our weapons dropped from them.Swords and knives.I took two swords and five knives.Everyone else grabbed their weapons.Garmadon wasn't here so he couldn't complain about the weapons.Now that I think about it Ronin,Misako,and Pixal also weren't with us.Oh right they were at Sensei Wu's tea shop.Now I wish that we brought them back to the Bounty after the battle at the school.Skylor looked up at Jaxon.She had two swords and 15 knives strapped to her back."I'm guessing we won't be getting our elements back",She said."You are correct",Jaxon replied."The old fool doesn't have an element.Speaking of which how did I bring you here?" "I was walking to Lloyd's room when he disappeared",Sensei Wu said.He still had his staff and no other weapons."I must have accidentally been summoned when Lloyd was." "That makes since",Jaxon agreed."Anyway it's been more than 20 seconds.Time to send in the monsters." A portal appeared in front of us and we readied ourselves.I took the two sword off of my back and spun into spinjitzu.Or more like I spun in a circle."So our spinjitzu is gone as well",I said.Monsters of all different sizes came through the portal.Two Rajinkotas and they're twins the red Rajinshotas followed them.This was only level one and we were going to die.The only way we could kill the Rajinkotas and Rajinshotas was with Martel.His violent dragon powers really came in handy.I wish mom were here.She could wipe out these creatures with one blow.
My point of view
Chase wasn't kidding when he said this would take all day.We weren't even half way to our destination.The twins of glass had formed a glass ship and Shira summoned another vessel.Caleb's team was riding with Kelso and Crystal while the rest of us rode with Shira.Her ship was green with a bunch of leaves on some parts of the ship.The sail was a giant cape of leaves."This was a good idea",I said."We need to conserve our energy for Jaxon." Kyle nodded and looked at the sun."We should be arriving in 15 more hours",He said."I can't believe we've only been flying for 9 hours",I said. "At least the ships are faster than our dragons." "That's true." I looked down at Shadow and frowned.I sat down beside her."How're you holdin' up?",I asked.She sighed."I just want my dad back",She said. "We'll get him back.I promise." "Promises are easily broken Telly." I looked stunned.She's acting different.'She just wants her father',Minerva said in my mind.'Ashlyn and I know exactly how she feels.' 'I do too',I said remembering my mom.'What do you mean?',She asked.I blocked her from my mind.I didn't want her asking questions.I just wanted my younger and twin brother back.Ashlyn walked into the room and sat down next to Shadow.Shadow rested her head on her shoulder and tears fell down her cheeks.Minerva walked over and sat next to both girls.I left them and Kyle followed me."We need to bring their father's back",I said."I'll die trying." "You've already died once",Kyle said."I know you do not wish it but I've seen into the future.Only Rose can bring you back because of your violent energy.If she dies she can only be brought back from you.So you will not die trying.You will succeed." "Thank you Kyle." "Now is not the time for thanks.But you are welcome."
Marquel's POV
Martel and I have a connection being twins and all.We both know when something is wrong with the other or if something is going to happen to the other.At the moment I knew something was wrong with my brother.He seemed sad.Unfortunately for me,I began to feel this while being attacked by monsters with the other elemental masters.I ignored my brothers feeling and dodged a fireball that was thrown at me.I rolled under a Rajinkota's legs and stabbed a monster that was behind it.A snake-like creature lunged at me and I sliced its head off.Sensei Wu jumped on a monsters head and jumped it.He jabbed his staff into its head and landed in front of me.He spun into a golden tornado and stopped monsters from coming to me.Lucky.He still could use spinjitzu because Jaxon didn't take his element.Whatever it is anyway.I pulled out two of the knives I had and threw them at a dog-man.He shook them off and I attacked with my sword.Turner ran past me and slashed at the dog-man with his sword.The monster kicked him and I stabbed its chest.It fell to the ground.Another monster spewed a cloud of poison at me.Oh come on.I ran as the poison cloud drifted toward me.I pulled two more knives and threw them at the monster's eyes.It roared and fell to the ground.I spun to two blades in my hand and jumped on to the back off a Rajinkota.I stabbed its back with one of my swords but it didn't slow it down.Cole launched himself at the Rajinkota as I jumped off of its back.The monster staggered back and I ran to Cole."I lost my element but I could never lose my strength",He said smiling.He threw the sword he had at the one of Rajinkota's many eyes.The Rajinkota used it hammer to launch Cole away.We really need help right now.