Creatures attack us.Yeah nothing new here

Shadow wouldn't stop hugging Shade.I smiled as Shade tried desperately to get his daughter off of him."Shadow knock it off",Shade said."I can't dad",She said."I missed you." "I missed you as well but I'm not crushing you." "You're a drama queen Shade",I said.He glared at me and I smiled."Help me out",He said. "Sorry cuz.I can't do that." He continued to glare at me as he left the room with Shadow still attached to him.Sensei Wu came into the room with 20 cups of tea.He handed one to everybody who was taken by Jaxon."This will keep him from summoning us again",He said."Thank you",Jacob said."We'll be leaving now",Neuro said.The elemental masters left the Bounty and I continued to be lazy."We need to figure out how to defeat Jaxon",Kai said."Easy fire man",I said."We kill him." Skylor nodded in agreement."Good plan",She said."We just have to find a way to kill him." "How do your powers work Skylor?",I asked."I have to make contact with you",She explained."Once I do I can borrow your element." "We need to find a way to stop Jaxon from touching us then." "Well he can't steal our element if something gets in the way of who he's touching." "If that's so then we should be able to defeat him easily",Rose said."But unfortunately for us he knows when to wait.He doesn't touch us until he's sure we can't stop him.He first gets us to attack him or vice versa and then waits to steal our element." "We need to figure out his attack pattern then",I said.Kyle looked up."I can help with that",He said."I can trap him in a time zone that slows him down." "Alright people",I said."Next time he comes we'll put our plan into action." Kyle nodded and then turned to a look of a window."Prepare yourselves",He said as he pulled out his sword."We are about to be attacked." I summoned my bo staff in my hand and Rose summoned her chain scythe.Kai and Skylor both pulled out their weapons.I heard a roar and looked at the ceiling."What ever that was is on the deck",I said.A human-sized monster,with claws and the head of a lizard,broke through the deck.Jay's going to be mad when he sees the
hole.The monster went for Rose and she shot it with a red energy ball.It was launched into a wall where it remained,motionless."The heck was that thing?",I asked."It is one of Jaxon's creations",Kyle answered."Now that he has the power of cosmic he can create sentient entities." Well that's just great.Skylor put her swords on her back."Kai and I will warn everyone of the monsters",She said.Kai nodded and followed her out of the Bounty.I took Rose's hand and we disappeared in darkness.We reappeared on the deck of the Bounty and found that the others were on the deck fighting.I let go of Rose's hand and we both ran to Shira's side.I shot a shadow arrow at a monster and stabbed another with my bo staff.Purple fire surrounded the monster and turned it to ashes."Rose,Master,step back",Shira said.We obeyed and she pulled out her staff.She wrote symbols in the air and then slammed her staff on the ground.Fireballs shot toward the monsters in front of us and destroyed them.Shira put her staff back on her back and breathed in."That was useful",I said."Indeed it was",Shira agreed."It takes a lot of my energy though." Rose killed a creature with eight legs and wrapped her scythe around another one's neck.She pulled it to the ground and blasted it."We need to help the others",She said."They won't be able to defeat all the monsters without their elements." "Alright",I said."Shira come with me.We're going to tell the kids to spread out and help anyone who no longer has an elemental ability." She nodded and followed me,leaving Rose to defend herself.I thought about this and summoned a shadow warrior to help her.Shira and I rounded up all the kids and told them the plan."So we have to protect everyone else?",Chase asked."Did I not just say that?",I replied.He smiled."Alright let's do this!" They all left Shira and I.I kicked a monster off of the Bounty and jumped off of the deck and onto the ground.Shira followed me and we killed the monsters around the Bounty.Shira shot an arrow at a monster on the roof of the school and I shot a shadow beam at multiple monsters.Lloyd ran past me and slashed a monster with his sword."How many do you think there are?",He asked me."I don't know",I replied."I didn't count." Shira shot three arrows behind Lloyd and three monsters fell to the ground.I went into my violent dragon stage and shot a fireball at a monster.It exploded and threw more took its place.I breathed fire on all of them.Where were they coming from?Rose teleported next to me."The deck is clear but there are still monsters inside the Bounty",She said."Are the others ok?",I asked.She nodded and teleported Shira and I into the deck of the Bounty.I saw Marquel and Dusty attacking them with their weapons.I shot a fireball at the monster in front of Marquel and Rose killed the one in front of Dusty."Having no powers sucks",Dusty said."Yeah,but at least we can still fight",Marquel replied.Dusty nodded."That's true." We helped them destroy the monsters in the Bounty and I looked out to the school.The roof of the school was covered in monsters and the inside was full of them."Rose and I will take the roof",I said."You three help the others kill the monsters inside of the school." They nodded and Rose took my hand.We teleported on the roof of the school and began to attack everything in sight.Rose summoned a bow and dark arrow and fired it.The arrow hit a monster and darkness spread to the other monsters close by.They all died and Rose made the bow disappear."I can do something like that",I said."I know you can",Rose said.How she knew was beyond me.Maybe because she was my girlfriend.I struck a monster and it fell off of the roof.Rose sliced two in half with her chain scythe and kicked another off of the Bounty.I spun into spinjitzu and flung two off of the roof.I killed three more with fireballs and turned into a violent dragon.I blasted fire at the monsters and burned them.I then flew into the air and slammed into the roof.Purple fire shot outward from where I landed and killed the monsters on the roof."That was cool",Rose said as I turned back normal."Yeah it was",I said smiling."Now let's see if-" "Nope",Marquel said as he walked out of the door on the roof."Don't need any help.The monsters are gone or dead." "Good.Lets get away from the school again.We should've stayed away before."