Blade's Betrayal

I finally finished restoring everyone's powers and slumped back.That took a lot out of me.Kyle helped me to my feet and we walked onto the deck of the Bounty 2.0.Marquel was practicing using his powers again with Dusty."I still don't get it",Skylor said."Anyone who loses there powers to my brother can't get them back unless he gives them back or he dies." I nodded."Yeah",I said."Your point is?" "You were able to bring our powers back without killing him." "It seems you haven't met a master of violent dragon energy",Kyle said."Sensei and I read about them when I was a child.Apparently you have just unlocked another ability that they can use." "Should I read about them?",I asked.He smiled."No.You will find out about them since you are one." That's true I guess.He stopped Marquel and Dusty from training."We need to find Jaxon again",He said."I agree",I replied."I'll be able to keep my promise to kill him." "Actually I'll be the one to kill him",Skylor replied."It will be pay back for threatening me,capturing me,threatening my friends,and stealing my abilities." "Seems fair.I'll even get Kai to help you." We walked into the school to get everyone."We should probably get the twins of glass if we plan to make this our last battle",Jay suggested."Oh and Caleb's team." I nodded and called them.Marquel and Rose opened portals for the two teams to come through.They walked out of them and smiled at us."So you need our help one last time?",Caleb asked."Yes",I answered."And this time we take the battle to Jaxon." Marquel opened a portal and we stepped through it.We appeared on Planet Jaxon.I looked around and saw that we were in a kingdom.When did that get here?I looked up and saw a castle.Cool.Zane looked at the castle and his eyes flashed.An outline of the castle appeared in front of us."I have scanned the exterior and interior of the castle",Zane explained."We have to destroy another castle?",Caleb asked."Actually I think we destroyed a tower once,not a castle",I replied.He sighed and we walked through the kingdom.Apparently everyone from Ninjago was here.I'm only saying that because I heard it from someone.We went to the entrance of the castle.Two mercenaries guarded the entrance.The castle didn't have a moat!You could hardly call it a castle.We took down the guards and started up the castle.A mercenary came down and fired arrows at us.Marquel floated it away.We continued.I went into my violent dragon stage."Meet you at the top",I called as I flew upward.Marquel,Dusty,Violet,Caleb,Zygon,and Jasper followed me.We landed in front of a door and I blasted it down.Jaxon and Blade were in the room.Jaxon smiled and his eyes turned yellow.Cosmic wings grew out of his back."So I see you have your powers back",He said."Well so do I." He blasted a meteor at me and Marquel floated it away.Dusty shot sand from his hands and Jaxon created a cosmic shield.Violet flew toward him and blasted silver fire at the shield.It broke and she punched Jaxon.He reached for her but she flew away."Not this time",She said.Zygon shot purple flames at him.He dodged them and shot a yellow fireball at us.I created a shadow shield and summoned shadow minions.Blade ran from behind me and stood by Jaxon's side."Keep them here",Jaxon said."I have a plan." "When are you planning on telling me it?",Blade asked.Jaxon didn't answer and instead,flew out of a window.Blade sighed and spun his swords."I obviously can't fight all of you",He said."Obviously",I agreed. "So I will also make a quick get away." He put his swords on his back and threw a smoke bomb at us.The others took that moment to finally reach us and Ash cleared the smoke.Blade was gone."So do we destroy the castle now?",Chase asked."Yeah",I answered."I can destroy it.You guys go through a portal so you don't die." They nodded and Rose opened a portal.They went through it and I lift my hand in the air.I created a disk and used my powers to fire a beam on myself.It tickled me and I smiled.The castle exploded and I was thrown to the ground from the explosion.Marquel caught me with his powers.I looked up and saw pieces of the castle flying everywhere.The people of Ninjago cheered.It wasn't over though.Jaxon and Blade both escaped before I blew up the castle and we had no idea where they went.Shira walked over to me."I can transport us to them",She said."We'll defeat them then." I nodded and she cast her spell.We appeared in one of the towers that guarded the castle.Well the castle before I destroyed it.Jaxon and Blade looked at one another and then to us."You are really starting to get on my nerves",Jaxon said."Oh,we're just now succeeding at doing that?",I asked.He glared at me and I smiled."We had to come back though.I made a promise to kill you.Well I promised to help kill you." "Why are you here?",Blade asked."We've come to save the people of Ninjago",Ronin answered. "They are saved.Jaxon saved them from you.Sure we use fear but at least there won't be a revolt." "But Jaxon's planning on destroying the world." Blade turned to Jaxon."What's my brother talking about?",He demanded."I thought I told you",Jaxon replied."I plan on becoming Overlord of the people of Ninjago.The rest of the world can burn.I will be worshipped as a god." "You never told me this." "Sometimes lying keeps you with allies." Blade glared at him."You won't be destroying the world",He said."So you are against me?",Jaxon asked.He then smiled."Well I was once told that I would have an ally that would betray me when I am close to victory." "Who told you that?",I asked. "The Seer of Life."