Stalking My Revenge (Sequel to Unbearable Silence)

Due to so many of you wanting a sequel, I couldn't say no, as you have all been so amazing! However, this is just a little taster of what is to come, as i wont be starting it straight away as I'm having a couple of weeks off :)

 A massive Thank you goes out to @MaskedWriter18    for making the most amazing cover!!!

Please Comment to let me know what you think :)

Intro

Zack and Tyler are out for revenge! Not knowing how far  they  will go to get Anastasia back, is the scary part. Tyler and Zack have now teamed up in running  Zack's dad, (the beast's) companies. Zack wants payback, where Tyler wants Anastasia back. They will stop at nothing, until  the day they  snatch  her from her parents and Isaac. They want her to pay  for what she's done but Tyler wants her for other reasons as well.

However, Anastasia is so happy now that she has finally managed to free herself, from her past. With a wedding to plan and working on a long distance relationship, as well as running the  two recently opened centre's, will Anastasia  be able to cope.  Will Zack and Tyler finally give up on stalking her and leave her alone, or will they  accomplish in what they've set out to do? 

****************************

This story will be mainly Zack and Tyler but Anastasia and Isaac will also have their own personal chapters too  :)

I hope you will enjoy Much Love Mel xoxo