Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

This was it. My nerves were totally shot as well as my mind. I was feeling so mixed up that I couldn’t even start to sort my head out. All this new information had just totally been the end of me. Nothing could ever make me right again and I knew this because not only had Isaac forgotten all about me but Tyler was now out there and could be killed at any second and all because of me. Why I was ever born, I will never know. I sobbed so hard that eventually I had fallen asleep worn out by my fears as well as my tears.

Tyler’s Pov

“Zack I’m going to head out for a bit but I’ll be back in time for our next delivery ok,” I informed him quickly as time was running out. If everything was going to go to plan, I needed to be out of here now otherwise I could end up in the line of fire and if I’m in here, I will be classed as one of them. As I’m not known by everyone on our team as, we had to bring in extra men to take these down. In total, I think it’s near on two hundred men but ten off them are the ‘BIG MEN’ as we call them. They are the ones who keep this place running from country to country. Although I wanted all these men dead, my main concern was the ten headmen.

“OK just make sure your back because if your not and anything goes wrong I will have your head.” I knew Zack well enough that this was no threat but I didn’t care because within the next hour his head was going to be mine. Giving him a quick nod, I walked out to my car. Looking at the clock on the dashboard, I started to panic. I had to drive to our meeting point in just less than ten minutes and it was at least a fifteen-minute drive. ‘Shit’ I mumbled to myself as I pulled out of the unit.

 With my foot down to the floor, I pleaded for the car to go faster. After talking to Anastasia, today my head has been all over the place. Not only did she find out it was I but she also found out whom I was working for. That scared me as I knew now I would never have a chance with her, not that I was going to have any way but it was just my wishful thinking that one day we could’ve been happily married with lots of little Anastasia’s running around the place. I wanted to see her happy, I wanted her to live her fairytale. She deserved that more than anyone I have even known. She deserved to be worshiped and cherished. She was the one I had wished to find, the one that stole my heart from the second I laid eyes on her. The one that made me feel complete. However, she was not mine to have but for her to be happy I had to do the one and only thing she has ever asked me for and that was to kill Zack.

As I pulled into the meeting point, which was just an empty field, I searched the entire place for Anastasia. I knew she promised she wouldn’t come but this was Anastasia that we were talking about. I knew how much she wanted him out of her life and to be honest I don’t blame her one bit. If I could’ve taken him, down before now I would’ve. “Tyler is everything in place?” my dad asked although I couldn’t call him dad here because only a couple knew that he was my dad and for security reasons that’s how its got to be. “Yes sir everything is good to go.” I replied. “Good then to your places everyone and remember there are innocent people in there. Now let’s go shut this bastard down.” Everybody cheered while shouting ‘Lets kill these fuckers.’

I knew the men where hungry to put an end to this case but I had a personal reason. Although usually I would’ve been pulled off a case if I had any personal to do with the case, my dad agreed that I could stay on.  He knew how much I had fallen for Anastasia, not that I told him or anything I guess he just knew me to well. “Ok T you’re with Me.” looking up at my dad he gave me the face that told me don’t push me. Which in all honesty I usually would of argued. However, this time having my dad by my side felt as if the best thing ever because I knew that if anything bad happens to me that he wouldn’t stop until he himself had killed Zack. Yes, there were many men we had to take down but my main target was Zack because he was the only one that wanted my love of my life. “Yes sir.” My dad gave me a quick smile but before anyone could notice, he shouted out the rest of the orders before we all headed into the unmarked vans as we headed to the Zack’s unit.

Jumping out of the van, my heart suddenly speed up and my hands became all clammy. This was the first time I had ever felt nervous on a job. Usually I would love going in and taking down all the scum of the earth but these people were ruthless. I didn’t care if I came out alive; all I cared about was taking Zack out. I needed to do this for Anastasia. If I die after so be it but I have to make sure I get to kill him first at least I’d be able to die in peace. “Tyler son you need to keep focused ok.” My dad said with his hand on my shoulder. Giving it a slight squeeze I felt a little more at ease knowing my dad had my back.

“Dad whatever happens in here please just promise me one thing.” I asked. My dad looked at me and I knew that he knew how high of a risk we were taking, but I also knew if anyone was going to make it out of here alive, then it was going to be my dad.

“What is it son?” he asked. “Promise me that if I don’t make it out of here you will look out for Anastasia. Promise me that if I don’t get the chance to kill Zack that you will kill him. Dad I love her, I really love her. I need you to promise me that you will do this for me before I go in there.”  I literally begged my dad but I needed to know that I had someone looking out for Anastasia.

“Son you are going to make it out of here, do you hear me. I have made a promise to Anastasia that I was going to bring you back to her and I don’t intend in breaking any promises today. Tyler go in there with a clear head. I know its going to be hard for you but you need to keep focused. Focus only on the job and not your feelings.” What he was saying was true to his words but how could I forget why I’m here or even all the suffering and pain that Zack had put Anastasia through. No mind what his dad had put her through! If I could sneak in that prison and kill him I would, however, that will have to wait.  “Ready son?” my dad asked as everyone else was already in their positions. Taking in a deep breath, I focussed on my dads instructions.

I was ready; I was ready to do this. “I’m ready sir.” Saying sir, I knew my dad knew that I was in my work mode. “Good then lets do this!” without another word, we snuck up alongside the unit.  “Everyone ready?” dad mouthed.  When everyone, nodded their response, dad gave the signal to go.

 ***********************************

Next upload is going to be within the next two days as I'm nearly done now :)

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think

Love Mel xx