Chapter one

Zack’s POV

Chapter one

After a lot of bribing, Tyler agreed to come into partnership with me to run my dad's companies. At first, I hated Tyler but only because my dad seemed to be closer to him, then he was to me, his own son. He even trusted Tyler more than me. It wasn’t until my dad was locked up that I realized how good Tyler actually was at his job. He was the only one that could worm his way in and out of everything and to be honest, he even had me fooled with Anastasia, not that I was going to tell him that. I really thought he really loved her. Then I found out that the only reason he was hiding her at his house was that he was trying to get more money out of my dad.

Today we agreed that we would let Anastasia know that we were still onto her. We also made each other promise, that we would not start any trouble. However, watching Isaac propose to her made me want to kill him right there and then. Anastasia was mine and only mine! Well I guess she is Tyler’s as well, I mentally corrected myself. The thought of Isaac and Anastasia together made me sick. The only thing that was stopping me from snatching her right now, was knowing it would ruin all of Tyler’s and my hard work.  I was never going to allow her to be happy! It is because of her that my entire life has been spent on hearing my dad go on and on about her. Anastasia this, Anastasia that. It made me bloody sick.  The way my dad wanted her, made me want her even more. I was going to make her pay for ruining my life and I knew exactly how as well. The waiting game was slowly killing me and as much as I knew, I had to hold off, I didn’t think I would be able to hold off much longer!

Looking up at her, I couldn’t help thinking that stupid deaf freak! She thinks every thing is just so perfect, but not for long! Ha ha, I laughed to myself. I knew she had seen Tyler and me but luckily enough, we quickly managed to make our escape without being seen. Yes, it was stupid of us to go in there especially with it being the opening day, but I wanted her to know that I wasn’t finished with her yet. I have had my men watching Isaac and Anastasia for the past two years and although I just want to snatch her away, I can’t, as Tyler and I had made an agreement from the day I escaped from the police.        

The worst part about seeing her though, is that I had to stay away, so the police don’t get me. The police are still out hunting for Tyler and me and if it weren’t for the dirty cops on my payroll, we would’ve been caught, long before now. Although I must say, it hasn't stopped me from getting close to her. As I have managed to get close to her a couple of times without being seen.  I knew Anastasia had seen me on every occasion but that was what I intended on, as I wanted her to know that I was still on to her. You could say I was stalking her but to me I was just out for my revenge.

Being so deep in my own thoughts, I hadn't even realised that we had left the centre and were back in our SUV. Our bodyguards were in the cars behind and in front of us. I could hear Tyler talking into the two-way radios, "Ok let's get out of here, and meet us as the compound." Knowing what compound he was on about, I couldn’t help but smile. I knew the working girls would be waiting for our return and I couldn't wait to get my mind off Anastasia and on to something else. Tyler gave me a sideway glance, "what's up man?" He asked looking a little pissed off. "Nothing, I'm just thinking how much longer we are going to have to wait, until we get Anastasia." Tyler gave me a look that said you know she is mine! Yes, that was part of our arrangement but damn I wanted a piece of her too. Not because I want her but because I want to cause her as much pain as she has caused me, in my life. "I know she's yours, damn it, but you did promise I could have her just the once and I'm getting sick of bloody waiting! It's been two years Tyler, two bloody years!" I said feeling frustrated. "Zack if you do anything stupid to muck this up, I swear to god, that I will personally kill you myself!"  I knew Tyler meant every word he said but I really didn't give a shoot. Tyler needed to remember, that this was a joint mission and not just his. "Tyler I think you're forgetting that this isn't all just for your pleasures! I want my payback too and if you think I am going to stand back and let you kill me, you've got another thing coming." Tyler didn't say a word or even look at me, which only seemed to anger me more.

The rest of the drive to the compound was silent and to be honest, I think it was for the best, as I was so angry at seeing Anastasia looking so happy and proud of herself. Who did she think she was damn her, I thought to myself.  Then there is Isaac making it all rich and famous and acting like some lovesick puppy! God why did I ever have him as a best friend, I thought myself. Ah, I remember now, because my stupid dad made me!

 As we pulled behind the big derelict barn, the massive unit came into view. It’s a massive building that looks like any other unit, only it wasn’t. As they say, looks can be deceiving, well for this building they definitely were! As I stepped out of the SUV, our bodyguards instantly surrounded us.  You might think that that was a bit extreme but with the type of businesses that we run; we were not only wanted by the police but by gun lords, druggies as well as the Mafias from all states. Yes, we were wanted but they would never get anywhere near us, as we had too many bodyguards to take care of us. As we walked inside, I sent the guards off, as I needed to find my self a woman. Searching through the many rooms, I finally found the woman I was looking for. I didn't know her name and had no intentions of finding it out either, but god, that woman could always get my mind off things.

I took a quick look back to see if Tyler was there but all I could see was the back of him, as he entered into one of the other rooms, ha ha. I laughed at knowing he needed exactly what I needed. As I took in the sight before me, it seemed to bring out the nasty side of me.  this woman was different to all the others, she was the one who loved pain and right now I was going to punish her, the way I want to punish Anastasia. The few times I've been with this woman, I’ve actually slipped up and called her Anastasia but she knew better than to correct me, as I would've probably killed her on the spot. I could hear Tyler moaning in the background, as the rooms were more like cubicles than actual bedrooms. There were about a hundred rooms in this unit alone and we had thirty units in total, but not all were filled with woman. We had ten for drug trafficking and another three for guns and other weapons and we even had one filled with men who we sold for sexual pleasures. The funny thing is that most of our men were married. Some even had kids. Unlucky for them though, they were immigrants. Therefore, if they wanted to stay in this country, then they had to do whatever we wanted them to do. Clearing my mind, I started to picture the woman as Anastasia again and as much as I wanted to kill her, I knew I couldn't. I needed this woman because she was the only one that could take the beatings and pain that I lashed out on her every time I’d see Anastasia. Just as I punched her, I heard Tyler screaming out Anastasia.

I completely lost it. Jumping off the woman, I ran down to the room that I saw Tyler enter earlier. As I walked in I saw Tyler naked lying on the bed, but what shocked me was that he was alone. "What the hell Tyler?" I screamed as my temper was reaching beyond boiling point. Tyler jumped off the bed and came right up in my face. "What the hell is your problem?" He asked me whilst giving me a threatening look. Yes, I knew Tyler could kill me easily but I wasn't going to let him know that. I knew I was stepping over the line here, so I just gave him a look that said back the hell up and walked out. After seeing Anastasia today my head was so mucked up that I couldn't seem to calm myself down, even with lashing out on that woman.

Grabbing my clothes, I quickly got dressed and went to look for my guards. As soon I located their whereabouts, I instructed them to follow me. As soon as we were all in the blacked out SUV, I instructed them to go back to Anastasia's centres. I needed to see her again; I needed to let off some steam.

***********************

OMG what do you trhink he is going to do??

Why we fell for Zack at the beginning, i will never know :(

Just out of curosity does any of you still like Zack?