Chapter three

Anastasia's POV:

Chapter three

As Isaac and I got ready to leave, a nervous feeling sunk deeply in the pit of my stomach. Knowing it was more than likely just all of the excitement from today, I shoved it a side and followed an ecstatic Isaac out of the building. Holding hands, we laughed and joked as we picked places, where we were going to hold our wedding.

As we made our way towards the car, I spotted an unusual SUV parked up. I couldn't see who was in the truck as the windows were heavily tinted. They were those blacked out ones that no one could see in but you could see out perfectly. As I slowed down, Isaac took hold of my hand and walked me towards my car. Nervous could not explain the feeling that had suddenly come over me; a cold shiver ran throughout my entire body making me shudder.

Then I remembered seeing that same SUV earlier and then flash backs of Tyler and Zack back in the centre, filled my vision. I could feel my body beginning to shake and as much as I knew that I was probably just being paranoid, I still couldn't manage to calm myself down. "Anastasia are you alright love? You're shaking" Isaac asked looking concerned. He wrapped his arms around me bringing us to a stop. Looking over his shoulder, I caught a glimpse of the SUV that had gotten me into such a state, in the first place. Shaking my head, I tried to straighten myself up. 'Stop being so bloody stupid Anastasia, it's just you being paranoid again.' I mentally shouted at myself. Taking a deep breath, I replied him. "Yes I'm fine. I guess I'm just a little overwhelmed and tired from everything that has happened today." I lied, as I pulled off one of my best fake smiles.

The way he stared at me, I knew that he hadn't bought my lie completely, but lucky for me, he didn't push me further either. Feeling guilty, I crashed my lips against his. I kissed him with all the love, I held for him and by the way, he kissed me back, I knew he loved me just as much.

As we broke from the kiss, Isaac and I were both panting heavily as we stared into each other's eyes. "I love you so much Anastasia." Isaac said as he gave me one more quick peck on the lips before opening the door for me. Looking at the door he was holding open for me, I couldn't work out how we had reached the car when we were kissing. Isaac was laughing at me as I stared between the door of the car and where we were standing before we kissed, "come on lets get you home." he said still chuckling.

I loved hearing Isaac laugh; I remember the first time that I had heard his voice. Oh, I sighed dreamily, as I thought of that moment and the way, my entire insides melted. Since I've had the Bone Conduction Implant, I've found it easier to communicate with everyone. Don't get me wrong, I can't hear like a normal hearing person, but I can hear a good bit. However, at first I absolutely hated it, as everything sounded so loud and strange. If it wasn't for my mum and dads encouragement, I think I would've ripped it out the minute I got home, not that I could've but you know what I mean.

My mind snapped back to reality when I realized I was just home. Looking out of the windscreen, I couldn't believe that I had driven all the way home without knowing, hell I was so spaced out. 'Thank you god for getting me home safely, I silently prayed in thanks.

Stepping out of the car, I saw Isaac pulling up behind me. He was out of his car and by my side in seconds, wrapping his arms lovingly around my waist. As I turned around my body froze as what the blood drained from my body. Not only did I spot the exact same SUV from back at the centre but also Zack was standing there pointing a gun straight at Isaac. Seeing that same horrifying smirk on his face that he had giving me that day he had nearly raped me, had my heart going crazy. My entire body went rigid as I heard the loud bang of what I knew was Zack firing his gun. I spun around as fast as I could to try to block Isaac from the bullet, but just as I turned Isaac hit the floor. His white shirt was turning red before my eyes. I knew what I had to do but I couldn't get my body to move. Doing the only thing I could think of doing in my frozen panicked state, I began screaming as loud as I could, hoping my mum, dad, anyone would hear me.

Isaac just stared blankly into my eyes. His breathing was shallow and slowing by the second. Dropping down to my knees, I pleaded Isaac to stay with me, as his eyes started closing. "Isaac don't leave me, please Isaac I can't live without you baby. ISAAC PLEASE!" I screamed hysterically. His eyes fluttered opened and as he stared into my eyes, his lips started moving but I couldn't hear or even make out what he was trying to say to me. "Isaac please I'm begging you, don't leave me, stay with me baby please just keep fighting." I didn't know if he knew what I was saying as I was crying so hard. As I pleaded with him to keep his eyes opened, my mum wrapped her arms around me as she tried to pull me away but I didn't want to leave him, he needed me.

The sound of the sirens in the distance along with all the shouting in the background it was as if I was there but wasn't. Everything was happening so fast that I just stood there numb. Someone covered my face and in sheer panic, I flipped out attacking who ever it was. It wasn't until I was pinned down that I recognised whom I was actually attacking. Although I felt bad for the poor paramedic, I didn't say a word as I watched a paramedic load Isaac into the back of another ambulance. Everything was in slow motion as I watched my dad at Isaac's side giving him CPR. Hysterically crying, I screamed out in pain that I had never experinced before. It was as if someone was trying to cut my heart out. I felt dead inside, hollow, and numb. I could feel my mum hugging me close but I didn't want her to hug me, I didn't want her to love me because I didn't deserve her love or any body else's for that matter. I had just killed the love of my life, my future husband and she was trying to console in me. I hated it so much that I shoved her away from me. I didn't want anyone to touch me! I only wanted Isaac. I wanted Isaac to tell me everything was going to be all right and that he loves me. I wanted to feel his lips against mine, kissing me so passionately that my body would heat up like a Furness.

The tears wouldn't stop and before I knew it, we were pulling into the emergency bay. As I stepped out of the back of the ambulance, I watched in horror as doctors and nurses surrounded Isaac, as they ran through the doors. My mum placed her arm around my waist holding onto me and although I didn't want her love right now, I needed her help to keep me standing upright. Even though I felt numb, my legs felt like jelly.

My eyes never left Isaac's bed as they continued running down the long corridor. I could hear the doctors shouting orders but none of it made sense. My mum's body went rigid and by the look on her face, I knew she had heard something that I didn't. What felt like hours had passed before my dad came out. We were now sitting in a private waiting room, waiting for Isaac's doctor to come and tell us what's happening. Although I had a feeling he was dead already I couldn't acknowledge it. I had to hope and pray that my feelings were wrong but when I thought of that SUV it made me break down again. I was right when I knew something wasn't right with it and now I had a feeling I had lost my future husband. My dad picked me up and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Anastasia he is not dead yet, please don't give up on him. That boy of yours is strong he's a fighter Anastasia. Although I hated the thought of my baby girl leaving me to live with the love of her life, I know it will happen. We just need to have faith baby girl." My dad's words not only calmed me but also made me realise that I had already given up on Isaac, when I should be here fighting for him just as he is in the operating theatre fighting for his life right now.

*************

OMG poor Anastasia

What do you think is going to happen ?

Did you enjoy having an Anastasia's POV