Hello!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Hi, everybody :) This is just to tell you guys that this book is not professionally edited, so there are bound to be heaps of grammar mistakes. English is also not my first language so if you see something that's spelt wrong or are just wrong in general, you can just comment or inbox me, and I'll be sure to fix it as soon as I can.

Also, the characters in this book aren't necessarily portrayed by any person in real life, so you can imagine them as anyone you want. That doesn't mean I won't give the characters visual descriptions, though, albeit, I don't really like to mention skin colours because I want you guys to imagine the character as who you guys want to imagine them as :))

I don't have an updating pattern, but I'll try to update once or twice every week, though, depending on how free I am.

ALSOOO, some of the chapters in this book will have mature scenes. I will always put a warning at the start of the chapter. Skip if you want to (most of us don't really want to wink wink). So if you see that a chapter is missing, you will need to:

1) Follow me.

2) Remove your book from your library and add it back again or add the book to your library if you haven't already.

3) Check and see if the chapter is now there.

If these steps don't work, I think you have to log out of Wattpad and log back in, I am not sure, though.

If any of you have any questions feedback, banner, trailer or just anything in general, you can inbox me here on Wattpad or email me at bloodyhemsworthwattpad@gmail.com. I check my inbox and emails every day and I don't really get a lot of them cause I am a loser xD So there's really little chance that I would miss it. 

Enjoy cccc: