33; Bad Boy's Type of Love

I commented on the last chapter that this chapter was going to be smutty, but I am sadly not delivering that lmao I just wanted to get the graduation out of the way and then move on to the good stuff. Next chapter will be good dw you thirsty hoes smoochhh xx

-

I laugh as some of my drink sloshes all over my sheer top, wetting my skin. Emily grins as she bends, licking the space in between my breasts where the liquid is still trailing down. I yell and quickly jump away from her, drowning in the crowd of people dancing around to the blaring music.

People are squeezing me from all directions and I appreciate the warmth that they give me. My skin is layered in sweat, but I continue jumping around, loving the way my body seems to vibrate from the music. Hands are all over me, touching me, brushing my bare skin, but never bold enough to touch me on my most intimate parts which I am glad about.

I can feel his eyes on me, burning me the way Meghan's bullet burnt my skin. I don't know why, but I seem to laugh at the thought. She's dead now.

Someone suddenly pushes into me hard, spilling my drink all over other people who I have a feeling are too intoxicated to either care or know. I glare at the familiar figure, but turn away and trudge through the crowd to fill my cup again. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring a drink to the dancefloor.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Kaylin on top of Michael on the couch, trying to fit as much of his face as she can in her mouth. I cringe and pull my eyes away from them, walking towards the makeshift bar. I pour myself a cup of vodka and coke along with some ice before adding a slice of lemon.

The cup is only halfway to my lips before someone rudely holds their arm out and grab the cup from me. I cry out a protest and look at the person holding my cup. Imagine my surprise when I see that it's Matthew. "Matt." I grin, slightly swaying.

His eyebrows are furrowed as he puts the cup down on the bar. I only follow him as he tugs me to the kitchen. "Oh my gosh, let me go," I slur.

He flashes me a glare, silencing me. I huff as he passes me a glass of water. I sit on the kitchen counter, giggling when the person beside me looks at me warily. I reluctantly gulp down the glass of water Matthew gave me, staring into his eyes the whole time.

I reach out with my hand, cupping his chin in one hand. He doesn't pull away but his expression is still hard like he's disappointed at me. "I wish I had blue eyes. Yours are so pretty I want to rip them out and swap them with mine."

"How much did you drink?"

"Why don't you tell me, handsome?" I bite my lower lips, caging him between my legs and pulling me him close. He tenses and starts to pull my legs away from his hips, but I have it locked good so he can't escape unless he really tried. I start tracing the outline of his eyebrow with my middle finger, grinning when his eyes widen. I love the way he blushes.

"Leah, seriously, let me go."

"Shut up. Just kiss me, Matt."

"What the fuck? Seriously, you need to sober up. I'll take you home."

"Stop," I hiss as I tilt my head up to capture his lips. He doesn't move away when I press my lips to his. His mouth is warm and sweet. He doesn't kiss me back at first and remains so still I feel like I am kissing a statue. I keep kissing him, slowly deepening it to urge him to move his lips.

When he finally realises what's happening he starts kissing me back, resting his hands on my waist to pull me closer. He tastes a little bitter, like beer, but I continue kissing him nonetheless.