38; Bad Boy's Queen

little bit of sexiness I guess

I also recommend listening to the song I've put up while reading this cause for me it just makes it feel a little more special :'))

-

I am awakened by the sound of rustling and footsteps around the room. My eyes slowly flutter open when I hear the flick of the light switch. "Ugh." I groan as the sunlight streaming through the window hits me right in the eyes.

"Morning, pretty."

I stretch while simultaneously producing some very weird sounds that some people may mistake as an elephant giving birth.

Hunter chuckles and I look down the direction of the foot of the bed to see him taking clean clothes out of his bag. I smile when I see he is only in a towel with some water still trickling down his back. The towel is wrapped low around his hips so I can see the two dimples on his lower back.

The bathroom door is slightly ajar and steam still slowly seeps out of the gap.

I yawn. "Good morning. You're going home so early." I don't bother concealing the disappointment in my voice.

He glances back at me and smirks when he sees that the blanket is only covering my lower half and that my breasts are very much on display. "Yeah. I've got some stuff to do back home." He puts on a pair of black shirt and black jeans. He then turns to me before falling down on the bed right in between my legs that are underneath the blanket. I try to cover up my chest when he starts crawling up but he pulls my hands away and rests the side of his head on my bare stomach."I'll be back later in the afternoon and we can go anywhere you want."

I twirl a piece of his damp hair with my finger. "You said you wanted to show me something."

"That's not until tonight. Will you spend your day with me?" He rotates his head so he can rest his chin on me and look at my face.

I sigh as I trail my hand down and into his shirt, softly raking the creamy skin there with my nails. "Do you even have to ask?"

"Good. I'll be back at around 12 and we can go get lunch if you want."

"Sure. I know a good place."

"Alright. Don't be too naughty while I'm gone, doll-face."

I grin, missing the weight of his body when he stands to put his hoodies on. "I can't promise anything," I say.

"Don't make me spank you." He gives me a warning smile before exiting my bedroom, leaving me all alone. The room is quiet now that he's not here, but I can still hear the birds chirping right outside my window.

It's almost magical that the sun is shining in Davenport. I'm just hoping it will last the whole day.

I stay lying down for a couple of minutes before showering and going downstairs to the kitchen where my mother is currently making breakfast.

"Where's dad?"

"Work. As usual."

I can't help but feel a little disappointed but I know he's working hard so we can have a roof over our head and food to fill our stomach. "Elliot and Liam?"

"Probably still asleep."

I rarely eat breakfast but it feels appropriate to have it with my mother now that I'm staying so far away from her and won't get the chance to do it again anytime soon.

After breakfast, I spend the rest of my morning studying and catching up on college things. When I'm finished it's almost 12 so I get ready and go outside, sitting on the front porch under the sun. Soon after I get a call from Hunter telling me he's only a block away.