2-Frank's Mother

Colors of kaleidoscope swirled around the half-bloods.
Finnaly they were standing in a grass green field on a hill top with many trees. Frank chocked ,"My home, in Vancouver, Canada" He pointed at a small mansion like building below the hill, where 3 figures were hiking up

"Fei! Help this old woman. My old bones can't keep up with you and your mother." An old Chinese Canadian Woman spoke in a rough voice.
A little boy, no older that 10 holding a picnic basket clumsly made his way over to his grandmother.
"Yes Grama" he said and helped the poor woman up the hill.
"That's my good Fei"
"Grama my names Frank"

"Frank? Is that you?" Jason asked at the verge of laughing at his name.
Frank blushed and nodded,"Yah,that's my grama and the other one..is my mom." Hazel held his hand to reassure him she was there.
All of them hiked up too. The Zhang's couldn't see them at all. 

"What kind of name is Frank? That is no proper name for a Chinese young man, Fei is much better," The old woman argured.

A beautiful Chinese woman with short dark hair and brown eyes that resbled Frank so much laughed and said ,"Mama we're in Canada, Fei to them is a strange name, Frank is more common here."

Grama Zhang huffed ,"Who cares what they think? As long as my grandchild is proud of his name."

Young Frank smiled, "I am proud grama!"
Grama Zhang grinned,"That's my boy!" Emily Zhang just smiled at her mother and son.

"My grandmother is proudly Chinese" Frank explained. "She hated the name Frank, Fei was my original name."

The others said nothing. They didn't know this, execpt Percy and Hazel whom already knew. But the others felt a weird feeling. Hera was rigth, even if it was just a small detail, it felt better to know about one another.