22-Percy's First Friend

"Get him." A buff boy with a brown jacket yelled.

"Dang he's ugly." Piper said. Hazel,not wanting to be rude only nodded.

A small boy ran from their clutches. He had brown hair and eyes and walked a little funky.

"He's getting away!" A girl besides the buff boy screamed.

"Who the hell are these people?" Leo asked no one in particular.

The poor boys brown eyes largened and he ran faster,only to be cornered in hallway ,no teachers in sight.

The buff boy and his gang gathered around.

"Thought you would get out scott free? You must be trippin'!" A ginger boy grinned besides him. He was scrawny compared to the rest.

Another girl. The gingers girlfriend smiled ,"Don't worry hunny just give us your money and we'll be done here." He said casually.

"Hold it!" A black haired boy appeared and stepped in front of the brown eyed boy. His green eyes glaring furiously.

"Yah there we go percy!" Piper spoke aloud. "Show them who's boss."

Perch blushed remembering this .

"Yah ,you and who?" Buff boys girl asked raising an eye brow.

Percy smiled and pointed behind them.
The buff boy actually fell for it and turned along with the rest.

Percy took the brown eyed boy and ran passed them.

"Get back here!" Gingers girl cried out .

Percy led the boy away and out of school. It was obvious if they fought they would get killed. They were small and scrawny.

Panting brown eyed smiled. "Thanks..."

"No problem, I'm Percy by the way.Percy Jackson."

Brown eyes ,eyes widened.

"And I'm Grover Underwood."

Perch smiled. "Nico to meet you Grover."

The colors swirrled.

"Who's that?" Jason asked.

Percy didn't move. A wave of shame washed over him.

"Grover Underwood, my....my first friend.... I haven't talk to him in....." Percy looked down. Reyna placed a comforting arm around him . "its ok."

"No it's not,I've been such a horrible friend, he probably doesn't even care.." Percy gulped and closed his eyes.

"After all this is over we can go find him" Frank said.

Percy smiled, then looked at Leo.

"Your turn bro."

Nobody noticed Leo tense at that.