17-Jason's Sister

"Jason?" A voice called

"I remember her,she's cool." Leo said. Nico looked at him. "I said Cool not Hot ,that's Jason about Bianca.."

"That's was once!"

"Uh huh" Nico said.

"Jason!!" Thalia yelled and looked throughout the house.

"Jay-" Thalia then spotted a small blond headed baby holding something.

A loud snap was heard ,"Oh Fuck" Thalia cursed as Baby Jason cried out in pain. She ran to him. "Jason No! Staplers are not for eating!"

"Waaaa!!" Jason cried out.

Piper covered her ears ,"You have a strong set of lungs " 
Jason blushed.

"Hold still." Thalia said as she took out the staplr. Blood was leaking out.
Like a good sister, Thalia picked up Jason and placed him on the counter. He wasn't crying, but he was sniffiling.
Thalia got a rag from a cabinet and turned on the sink. She wetted it and cleaned up Jason.

After she finished she placed Jason down. "There you go bud, go play now."

Jason,now happy as a baby could be,ran off to play.

Thalia smiled. "I hope you know your the only reason I'm here, I would leave or even kill myself if you weren't born. Your my own flesh and blood.Love you bro"

Jason shifted his head to the side. He didn't understand what she said, but knew it was important. He came back and hugged her leg.