9-Hazel's Mother

Everything was cold . Everything seemed dead.

"Holy Shit what is this place!?" Leo asked.
"Alaska" Hazel said in a small voice ,"Land beyond the gods" her voice was shaking

Hazel was outside of a giant mountain, she ran inside screaming her mothers name.

They followed in

The mountain was falling apart
"Mama!" Hazel screamed. Marie Levesque looked like her daughter is many ways ,dark hair,skin,looks ,features.
Beautiful.

"Hazel" Marie spoke in urgent voice ,"Go! Save yourself ! Its my fault.. . all my fault"

Hazel hugged her mother ,"No Mama ,I forgive you,but I'm not leaving you here!"

Marie shook her head "Leave Hazel, I am the sacrifice not you"

Hazel, confused ,but determined stayed by her mothers side.

"What's happening?!" Jason was freaking out . "My mother was rising one of Gaias children ,she was being controlled . The last part of the revivement was a sacrifice ,but I stopped it "

A roar erupted and mountain came down. Hazel and her mother hugged each other in the center of the mountain kneeling down crying.
Both said "I Love you" before a giant rock came crashing down.

And all went black.

All were speechless .
Frank hugged Hazel close .

"Are you ok ?" Piper asked silently ,placing a soft hand on Hazels shoulder.

Hazel, whom had a few tears falling from witnessing her and her mothers death again ,nodded.

"I'm Fine"

"I fucking hate Hera" Percy cursed.

The others nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~

Well this is a sucky chapter ,I'm sorry. I'm tired ,I finished my STAAR test today (If y'all from Texas  ,y'all know my pain)

He next chapter will be better . I promise!!