26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing

Hera smiled. She looked beautiful. Her brown hair curled, calf brown eyes shinned in the forest ligthing.
She wore a dark green silk dress with golden trim and decoration. A neckless of a peacock feather hanged.

"I know you all must hate me.but what I did was for your own good,at first I did it for my own pleasure, but I then realized you all didn't know that much if each others past,I added some good ones as a sign of appolagiess,I am truly sorry."

The group looked at her ,she sounded like she was being sensere.

"One last thing,you all must do..." She said suddenly.

"What may that be?" Reyna asked.

"You see ,your all in a dream like state,your bodies are on the grounds of Bunker 9 ,the only way to escape is to cut the The Oak Tree of Bad Doing. Its a real tree made my Demeter and Hades, it followes poor victims and makes them suffer.It comes and goes as it pleased. . . I always hated that thing. . ."

"No offense ma'am but we don't know were this oak tree is." Frank reasoned.

Hera smiled sadly. "It is here" she snapped her fingers. The forest turned into a plain with hills. Only one tree stood . It was magnificent, big,and beautiful. But everything around it was dead.

Hera snapped her fingers once more.
An axe appeared in Franks hands.

"This tree,"Hera stared,"Had made all of your lives a nightmare. It was the tree in which Franks first love left and where his mother gave him his last embrace with force. Its where Pallatin had died. Its where Samuel Valdez said his goodbyes. Its where Jason was abandoned at. Its where Hylla left the rose after Reyna's departure.Its where Will broke Nico's heart.  Its where Percy was beaten by his father. And its where Leo punished his hands and made his continue to cut." Hera's voice was hallow.

"The way the memories accured,I want you all to chop it down. When it falls you will all be set free,don't worry its a pretty light tree,no more than 8 swings,and speak of something you regret.."

Hera smiled and said,"Goodbye my heroes..." And she vanished.

Frank gripped the axe and walked up to the tree. He said. "I regret never stopping Maiko." Then he swung at the tree. Brown sparks flew from the cut.

Piper stepped up and took the Axe,"I regret not saving Pallatin." She swung and orange colored sparks flew.

Hazel tool the Axe "I regret not saying goodbye to my mother." Gold sparks flew.

Nico took it gently from Hazels hands ,"I regret loving Will ." black sparks flew from the cut.
The tree was half cut.

Reyna went next. "I regret not being there for my sister." Purple colors flew.

Jason did his turn,"I regret not trusting my mother." Blue sparks flew from the cut.

Percy went after ,"I regret not visiting my mother or grover since the war.." Green as Percy's eyes flew out .

Leo gripped the axe ,then looked at his friends. He smiled and said. "I regret not telling you all of my cutting problem." Red sparks flew with the swing .

The Oak Tree of Bad Doing fell to the ground ,colors of brown,orange, gold,black,purple,blue,green,and red erupted in a swirling tornado and engulfed the demigods and led them back home.