4-Frank Departure

The colors stopped spinning and they looks at the scene in front of them.
17 year old Frank was wearing an all black.

"Woah Frank,why are you so-" Piper tried to say,but stopped at Franks depressed expression.
"You ok man?" Jason asked his fellow comrad.
He nodded grimly,"yes"
"What memory is this?"Reyna asked concerned.
"The funeral " He said plainly.
Hazel and Percys eyes went wide .

"She was a good woman,that Emily. Always making sure Fei was safe from all harm. A caring mother ,an adorade daughter, a hero for the military. " The speaker said.

The backyard was filled with military soldiers, Emily's comrads and friends. Plus Grandmother Zhang and Frank. All looking saddened.

"A Hero so brave,she risked her own life to save many soldiers from death in Alfganastan . If anyone would like to say a few words ,please come up"
Frank stood up with confidence and walked to the front.

"This was my worst memory that I remember ,I still miss her" Frank told the seven.

They all hugged him ,a group hug .

"I remember the days where my mother would talk to me about her friends. About life working for the military, she love it. She made it seem so..heroic,which it was,she had me hope. She told me,when I said I wanted to be a soldier like her,but in a scared voice. She said,'You can be anything' . Out of Anything,... I want to be like her, no matter how scary ..no matter how dangerous. I'm proud to be her son." Frank walked down while the people applauded. His face bright pink.

"That was beautiful" Hazel spoke in a soft tone of voice. A tear slipped down her face . Frank smiled and pulled her in close.
Nico smiled at the couple.
He pulled Leo in close. Leo grinned and hugged him back.