7-Piper's Old Friend

BridgetDiAngelo had the best ,thank you for this idea :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang was now outside ,maybe the mansion backyard.
10 year old piper was swinging on a swing set all alone cursing at the air.

"Wow Piper you curse worse that Mr.D after punishing a maedna for spilling juice on his shirt" Percy told her.
"What's this one about?" Reyna asked.
They all looked at piper to see what this one was about. She looked just as confused as them. "I-i have no idea ....I don't remember this one... "

They looked at her questioningly

"Really?" Leo asked . Piper nodded .

"Fuck my life!," Piper cursed at the air."Stupid Dad,Stupid Agents, Stupid Mansions ,Fuck this fuck it all!!"
She ran her hands through her brown hair stressed. The swing stopped.
Piper then walked around the giant back yard, filled with many flowers of every species

"I want her back" Piper mumbled and sat down in a patch of petunias

"Who are you talking about?" Frank asked piper. Piper sighed "my mom I think"
They all stayed silent.

There was a moment of silence ,Piper took in a sharp breath of airShe was shaking. Crying.

"Hey!" A cheery voice spoke from the giant green hedge 

Piper quikely wiped her tears and glared at the new comer.

"Who's that?" Jason asked. Nobody answered for a second ,the new comer had a blue hoodie.

"Thats odd..." Percy whispered. "What's odd?" Reyna asked.
"I have that exact same hoodie..."
Piper stared at the blue hooded guy ,"I don't remember this at all"

"Who are you!?" Piper sneered .

The new-comer pulled back his hoodie and smiled brightly,even though his face a bit beaten up.

"I'm Percy!" A 11 year old percy grinned.

"What!???....." The demigods exlamied.
"I don't remember this either!" Percy said.
"This is so weird" Leo said.
"No duh dip-shit" Piper smacked the back of his head lightly. Nico grinned.