25-Leo's Depressin

Ok so AndiJackson and jgatf2 I'll use your idea!
(I messed with them a bit)
____________________________________

Leo walked the halls of a giant boarding school with a dirty blonde haired girl at his side with light skin and blue eyes.

Leo smiled,"This was the wilderness school that piper, jason, and I were at."
Nico still glared at the girl. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Lee." The girl giggled and kissed his cheek.

Leo smiled and waved goodbye. He watched her go before opening the door.
Piper and jason were kissing on Jasons bed.

The two of them blushed and looked away.

Leo sighed. When they didn't get a reaction he sighed louder.

The two broke apart and blushed. "Sorry Leo,i-i umm- I'll leave ,night boys." Piper said walking out shaking her hips.

Leo chuckled and plopped onto his bed. "I swear she's like Shakira."

Piper smacked Leos forehead. Leo just grinned stupidly.

"Doesn't Gaile kiss you like that?" Jason asked.

"Isn't that mist Jason?" Percy asked.

"I forgot about that." Leo said simply still looking.

"Please ...Gaile apparently isn't 'ready' yet." Leo covered himself with the grey sheats the school has given them.

Jason smirked. "One day mam,one day.". He turned and slept like a baby. Leo followed his example.

"One day indeed." Leo chirped and kissed Nico's chesk. Nico blushed and kissed his boyfriends lips lightly.

The next day it was the start of the weekend so Piper and Jason were at a coffee shop down town.