24-Leo's Foster Mom

A cold gust of wind sent shivers up everyone's spine.

An old,yet striking woman with an "I'm boss" face glared at the officer ,leo was hiding behind him.

"I don't want El hijo Del demonio living in my house and corrupting my Raphael!" Rosa Valdez. "Take him away!"

The police man sighed and steered Leo into a cop car

"I'm sorry little man, there are plenty of foster homes out there."

The group all agreed that this was a horrible idea.

A few months later Leo was in a foster home. Only 3 children were there. A girl named Rhona, a boy named Herman. plus Leo.

Rhona was a tall girl with ginger hair and blue eyes. Herman was a small boy with light brown hair and intellegent brown eyes. He was about Leos height.

"Aww they're so adorable." Hazel said as all three children were in the back yard.

"Ey Leo,is Teresa almost here?" Rhona said as she leaned into Hermans chest under an oak tree. The only tree in the entire back yard. Which is very long in length.
"Can you check?" Herman asked.

"Your too small to reach." Frank resoned. Leo narrowed his eyes a bit as Nico laughed.

"I got this!" Leo said confidently and jumped onto the brown fence.
He hanged there for a second,before getting down. His face white.

"What's wrong?" Herman asked.

Leo gulped. "Teresa saw me."

Rhona gasped.

"Why is that such a bad thing?" Reyna asked. Nico looked concerned.

Leo gulped.

"What do you think your doing looking out?!" Teresa screamed.