15-Reynas Pirate Problem

The sun was setting on a beautiful sea . Hylla and Reyna were working for the C.C Spa and Resort after they left. The cloud of rainbow fast forwards it to the explosion.

"Again I'm sorry for that." Percy apologized. Reyna smiled ,"its fine ,if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found camp jupiter ."

Blackbeard the pirate shouted commands ,"Take the girls!"

His followers picked up Hylla and Reyna and threw them into the ship.

"Yer be coming with us" One of the pirates said.

Hylla glared and hugged Reyna closer. They were sent to live in the very bottom of the ship. They forced them to clean and cook for them day and night.

The good things about it was that their room was private.

Hylla had an idea.

"Reyna ,I have to teach you to fight." She said plainly one evening.

Reyna stared at her sister ,"what?"

"You heard me. " Hylla got up from the floor which was also her bed. "I'm going to teach you to fight and soon we'll escape."

"Will it work?" Reyna was hesitant .

"Maybe, but I don't want to be a slave "

Reyna nodded ,"let's do it!"

"Wow,just like that?" Frank asked.
Reyna nodded ,"pretty much."

Over the course of months ,Reyna got stronger, faster,better . She learned how to sword fight better than the other pirates (they didn't know)
She was a quick learner after all.

"Today is the day." Hylla announced one morning . "The weather is windy meaning passing ships can leave quicker, that a the R.M.S.A.S. (Real Macusa State of America Ship) will be passing by."

Reyna nodded . "let's go."

The two sisters walked up on deck. The RMSAS was passing by. The pirates shouted and screamed.

"Now!" Shouted Hylla. She took out her sword and slayed pirates here and there.
Reyna took out hers and slayed many pirates. One lashed at her foot.

"Go!" Hylla ,being the strongest ,threw Reyna on the other ship.
Hylla then threw herself on board.

The crew members ,just by looking at them,knew they were slaves.
They raised the sails and headed for America with them.

Hylla kissed Reynas forehead ,"Your safe now Rey"
Reyna hugged her,free. They were finnaly free.

"Even now I hate those dam pirates." Reyna said after a moment. A small smile plastered on her face.

Percy kissed her cheek. "Just one more of yours,then either me,Jason or leo next."

"Yah" Reyna agreed pulling a peice of hair away from her face.

"Well. .then let's go!" Hazel said happily as Mr.Rainbow came back for a visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short