10-Hazel's First Pet

"Were back in Louisiana"Reyna announced .
Nico looked around and spotted Hazel sitting by the oak tree with Sammy.

"She's so beautiful!" Hazel told Sammy.
Sammy, whom was munching on an apple looked over at Hazel cuddling a small pig.
"Yup' she's a catch"Sammy chuckled ,"My father was about to kill it until I said I could give it a nice home"
Hazel smiled and hugged her new pet pig.
The piglet was the smallest ,the pinkest ,the most adorable baby pig in the entire state of Louisiana .

"Rosy will have a good home, Mama thinks its fine to keep the pig in the house,I believe she's happy to finnaly see me happy" Hazels grin was the cutest.

"Awww" Percy said looking at the pig . "What's her name again?"
"Rosy"Hazel said grinning. "My first pet"

Rosy oinked and ate the apple that Hazel gave her.

"I love her soo much Sammy!" Hazel kissed Sammy on the cheek.
He blushed and nodded ,"No problem."

"He's sweet." Piper commented .

The scenery changed. They were in the pasture passed the village. A large fire was crackling ,many town folk were gathered ,on top of the center of the fire was a pig tied within ropes.

"Tonight we shall kill the Witches Pig, a sign of Satan himself! We shall destroy a mark of power that is hers!" The sheriff announced.

"What?" Frank asked.
"How could they do such a thing to such an innocent animal?" Reyna asked Hazel in shock.

Hazels eyes watered ,"They were all very religious ,and since I'm different they thought it was a sign of Satan ,when I got my Rosy they all got even more suspicious, so they decided to .. Kill her."

Nobody said a word and watched

The villagers cheered and shouted "kill it"
The sheriff lowered the pig in the fire.

Horrifying oiks and struggeling noises were heard from the poor animal.
Until it was nothing, but bone .

The seven all looked away from the sight.
"That's just wrong as fuck" Leo sounded like he was going to throw up .

The scene changed to a small bedroom with many drawings, Hazel sat on her bed laying down on Sammy's chest.
She was weeping silently.

"How could they do such a thing as to hurt my little Rosy" Hazel cried ,"She was so young, she wasn't hurting anybody." She sniffed.

Sammy covered her up in blankets,hugged her thigthly, and whispered soft stuff like ,'It'll be alright' or 'I love you'

Than night they sleeped in each others arms.

"That was ..."Jason tried to think of a word.

"Wrong" Nico finished ,he hugged hazel lightly.

Hazel smiled,"I'm fine guys ,I miss Rosy,but at least now I have Orion"

"Good now let's see who's next" Percy announced as the colors came.

.

~~~~~~

Ok so which one of these

Percy
Leo
Nico
Jason
Reyna

First three to comment get to chose.