Epilogue

With pounding headaches eight demigods awoke in a metal bunker.

Leo looked around ,Nico was laying on his chest ,he too was waking up.

"Was it all a dream?" Piper asked as she got up from the ground.
Jason shook his head,"No."
"Its too much of a dream to be one, its real." Percy said.

Nico looked at Leo with with sad eyes and hugged him. This one felt different from when they were in the memory ,it felt real.

"I love you." He said. It was the first time he had said it. Leo grinned happily "I Love you too."

All around couples hugged and made out.

Frank and Hazel,Piper and Jason,Reyna and Percy,and of course Leo and Nico.

"I'll never forget this." Piper said still embracing her Jason.

Reyna nodded,"It brought us closer as friends, I'll never forget what I saw either, we were all brave to have survived all of that. I'm happy to have you all as my friends." Percy kissed her .

All of them were happy and at peace.

A few months later~

Percy went to visit his mother,whom was having a baby girl named blue. He then reconnected with Grover whom was surprised and didn't hate him .

Reyna visited her sister and stayed for a week,before returning,promising to come back.

Frank and Hazel went to the graveyard were Maiko was and payed their respects. They also went to the underworld to say goodbye to Marie Levesque for the last goodbye.

Piper and Jason went to pay respects to Pallatin and Beryl as a final goodbye.

Nico proposed to Leo becouse he will never love anyone as much as he loved Leo,nobody could take his place.

Leo swore of cutting,Nico helped him through his depression and made sure he was alright.

~~

Nico walked out of his house on the outskirts of New York City ,he lived on a beach.

He walked down to the beach and sat on a folding chair next to Leo,who was looking at the waves.

Percy and Reyna were sitting in front of them. Reyna's belly was swollen with a baby boy inside. They had an 8th year old daughter named Hylla who was playing with the twins, Maiko and Sammy Zhang,who were 9.
Their parents were sitting besides them.
Piper and Jason also sat with them. A small bundle in Pipers arm. A baby girl that looked like Jason named Beryl. A boy that looked like Piper named Pallatin,was surfing,he was 13. Pallatin was surfing with Bianca and Esperanza Valdez ,twin sisters.Leo and Nico got Aphrodite to help them out.

It was July 31,their reunion day. It was the day all of them would get together at ones house,this year Leo and Nicos,and talk about old times.

Reyna smiled as Hylla made another sand castle, Percy had an arm wrapped her ,he couldn't wait for his new baby boy to be born.

Hazel and Frank chatted with Jason and Piper about new ways to protect the animals,since Frank owned an Animal hospital. Hazel would casualy glance at her children to see if they were ok.

Piper feed little Beryl brest milk as she talked. Jason would glance at Pallatin to make sure he wasn't falling in the water. Thankfully his uncle Neptune was watching over them.

Nico and Leo just looked at the horizon ,keeping watch over their girls. They were almost identical, only different is that Bianca had darker skin and Espe has Italian like skin.

"I love our family.." Nico said .

Leo nodded,"don't you all agree?"

They all nodded.

All of them turned to stare at the sunset.
The glowing circle of dark melted gold lowered itself to nothingness.

"Ok kids," Percy said in a fatherly voice."Everybody in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading! :3 I had lots of fun. Pls comment what you think.