13-Nico's Heartache

"Oak tree.
By the oak tree up the river stream.
This heartache will make you bleed.
Stings worse than a bumblebee bee.
One heart ,two heart ,he'll never set you free.
One heart ,two heart ,he'll crush yours by the oak tree"

"Who was that?" Piper asked . They were in the woods of Camp Half-Blood ,they knew for they have trained and raised here.

Nico looked worried.

"Yo neeks you alright?" Jason asked looking concern. 

"I despised that day ." he said simply taking a step back   

"What happened?" Reyna asked. Percy,Jason,Hazel,Leo,Frank and Reyna all looked concerned. Nico was like a brother to them ,and they hated to see him like this.

Nico let a tear fall ,only one. "Let's keep watching."

A giant oak tree stood proud in the center if their location. The ground was covered in snow ,like a pure white blanket.   

Two people were making out under said tree ,a blonde and black haired someone.

"Nico ,that's not..." Leo tried to speak, but couldn't.

Will Solace kissed Paolo Montes passionatly under the oak tree

What surprised them was that Paolo spoke perfect English. 

"Leave the di Angelo screw up,you belong to me now ." Paolo whispered seductively .

Will nodded and continued kissing him.

Soft footsteps were heard walking silently ,a boy in a black leather jacket, skull ring in his finger,messy black hair and dark brown eyes with pail white skin, made his way to the clearing.

"W-will..." Nico said a pain sicken voice.

Will turned around quickly ,"Nico! I-it it's no-"

"Not what it looks like?" Nico yelled glaring at Paolo ,"I knew I hated you for a reason, the way you always looked at each other...."