Stronger

"S-Sans! Stop! T-This isn't necessary!" I shouted as he strengthened his magic around my soul, turning it a darker blue color. Ever since he heard that voice, he hadn't let my soul become normal again.

"We are going to see Alphys, right now," he argued. "If that thing is back, history will literally repeat itself. You don't even remember who that is, do you?"

I shook my head. Sans let out a growl and his eye had begun to glow blue. He held onto my soul and grabbed my hand. I felt myself beginning to fall but I realized that Sans just used a "short-cut" to Alphys' lab.

Sans pounded on her lab door. "Alphys! It's Sans and Frisk! Open up!"

The door opened a minute afterward. Alphys was standing there, holding a handmade Undyne body pillow.

We were all silent for a moment, staring at each other.

"W-W-Well... T-This is awk-k-kward," Alphys said.

Sans shook his head. "Anyway, Alphys, we figured it out. I know what's going on."

Alphys dropped the pillow and kicked it aside, grabbing my head and pulling me into her lab. Sans followed me and walked next to her, releasing my soul for the time being.

She pulled me into a side room that had a bathroom sign on it. She imputed some sort of code and the room began to move, like an elevator.

"I never thought that I'd ever come back here," Sans said quietly. "I never thought I could. Now, I'm here for the right thing." He looked at me and patted my head gently.

The elevator stopped and both Sans and Alphys stepped out, gesturing for me to follow them. We walked around hallways, the musty smell of things made me feel dizzy in a way. Dust covered nearly every object and I didn't want to know if that was monster dust or regular dust and debris.

We finally came across a door that seemed to be opened recently. We walked inside and a bright white light blinded me. The hallways were dark so this room was a surprise. The green-and-white lab room had a table in the center. On the far side of the room was a long countertop with tools and other things scattered along it. Cabinets and cupboards seemed to be stuffed with papers and junk mail.

"Come here, Frisk," Alphys instructed. "Lay down on the table."

"I don't like lying down on tables in mysterious rooms in dusty labs that needs to be hidden with a bathroom sign," I said abnormally with a rather fast pace.

"Frisk, please. If I told you that I know what she's doing, would you trust me?" Sans asked. "We're just going to hook you up to a machine that'll read abnormal entities. If it picks up an entity, Alphys can use this machine to extract it from you. If not, then we'll have to see what else is going on."

I shuddered and walked toward the table, laying down on its cold surface. Suddenly, I felt like I was going to be sick. Just like that.

"A-Alphys... I don't feel okay..." I moaned, holding onto my stomach.

"It's going to be okay, Frisk. Lay down," she said, gently pulling me back down. Sans held my hand comfortingly.

I began to feel numb all over. I couldn't feel my arms, my hands, my legs, or my body. Yet I saw them moving on their own.

"Alphys!" I shouted. "What's going on?!"

The pain in my stomach increased power and I screamed. This was no period pain. This felt worse.

My screams turned into hysterical laughter and all I had control of were my eyes. I couldn't control my breathing or my movements. "Sans..."

"Sans! Get those parts over there!" Alphys yelled. Sans  grabbed four metal clips and tossed them to the yellow lizard, who clamped one on each of my wrists, and one on each of my ankles. I couldn't move.

Sans' P.O.V

Frisk looked like she was in serious pain. Her body was convulsing under the clips and she sounded like that creature rather than her sweet voice.

"Sans!" Alphys shouted.

I grabbed onto a wire and held Frisk's arm steady. I summoned a bone and thrashed it through her arm.

"GAHHH! SANS! Stop that! You won't get rid of me this easily!"

"Frisk, hold on! This is going to hurt!" I whispered to her. I took a moment to think about us, just being a normal couple without having a psychopathic poltergeist trying to kill us.

I shoved the end of the wire into her arm where the bone was lodged into. Alphys raced around me and switched the machine on.

'Frisk' let out cries and screams of anger. She convulsed more, trying to escape the clips holding her on the table.

"In this world, it's kill or BE killed! I'm doing Frisk a favor! Listen to me," she said, stopping her movements abruptly.

"Sans, I'm picking up a very very strong entity. Is that...?" Alphys said.

"Yeah, it is," I replied.

"I'm saving her the trouble of killing everyone herself!" Frisk said, abruptly stopping her movements.

"You aren't saving anyone, Chara!" I shouted.

Alphys trembled and typed codes on computers. "Sans! This machine isn't strong enough to erase her completely!"

"Get rid of what you can!" I yelled.

Suddenly, the clips broke off and Chara was free.

Bone Dry (Frisk X Sans)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara