You'll Never Know (END)

(Three Weeks Later)

Days and weeks went on, living peacefully in the Underground. No nightmares stirred my sleep, and no episodes took over my body.

I woke up next to Sans, who was slowly stroking my short, brown hair.

"You're cute when you sleep, Frisk," he purred, smiling his skeleton-grin.

I tossed my head underneath the blanket. Sans slid underneath it as well.

"It's nice and cozy in here," he smiled.

I let out a squeal and popped back out from beneath the blanket, and quickly grabbed my pillow, hugging it tightly.

Sans popped his head out, and looked around for me. His face relaxed as he saw me hiding behind the pillow.

"Frisk, wouldn't you want to cuddle me, instead of a pillow?"

I whispered quietly, "You are a pillow, Sans."

He chuckled and slipped the fluffy headrest from my arms and tossed it to the side. He slowly grabbed me and pulled me into his lap, holding onto me tightly.

"I love ya, kiddo."

I giggled and hugged him tighter. "I love you too, Sans."

Suddenly, a loud boom entered the room. Startled, I leapt from Sans' arms and fell off of the bed and onto the floor. I looked to the doorway in alarm.

"GOOD MORNING SANS! GOOD MORNING HUMAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR, I SEE?" Papyrus greeted us.

"You startled me," I replied, standing up and shaking off a sock that stuck to me from the floor. "And you said I had a messy room, Sans."

"Hey, what can I say? I know where everything is."

"Even in that tornado of indescribable objects? And Annoying Dog?"

"Yep."

I sighed.

"BROTHER, HUMAN, I HAVE MADE A NEW DISH FOR YOU BOTH. COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Papyrus 'Nyeh'ed' and raced off.

Sans slowly crept off of the bed behind me. He hugged me from behind.

"It's nice. A few weeks have passed without any problems," he muttered.

"Don't jinx it, Sansy. I saved yesterday, so hopefully everything is alright. You know Alphys said I have to save at least twice per week. I know it bothers you and Gaster, but it'll be alright."

I felt myself being lifted up into the air by some sort of magical force. Sans was using his magic.

He walked out of the room and down the stairs toward the kitchen, with me floating behind him. I crossed my arms and sighed.

He sat me down in the chair beside him and we gazed at the plates Papyrus put before us.

Sans looked at the food, then grabbed a ketchup bottle. He gazed at the food again. "Is this..."

I poked at it, and stared. "...A pasta-egg?"

Papyrus nodded cheerfully, and held his hand that one way. "IT'S A PRECISELY-FRIED MIXED EGG WITH TENDER SPAGHETTI NOODLES AND DELICATE SEASONING WITH A SIDE OF EVENLY-CRISPED TOAST."

Sans looked at it again. "You gonna try it?"

I nodded. "I have to. Remember my promise? I have to try everything that Papyrus makes."

I took a fork and sliced through the egg. I raised it to my mouth and tried it. Honestly, Papyrus made it taste pretty decent. I was able to eat half of the food on the plate before I felt a stomachache coming on.

"AND FOR BREAKFAST- DESSERT..."

Sans quickly grabbed my wrist and raced around the kitchen wall. I felt the floor drop beneath me, and return to my feet. I looked around. We were in Grillby's!

Sans looked at me with his smile. "Care to dance?"

I nodded a pleasant nod, and Sans set up a few songs on the Jukebox. Monsters recognized us immediately and crowded around in a circle.

As song after song played, Sans and I danced. Ballet, freestyle, choreographed, all of it. The room's warm yellow-and-orange color faded to a cool, dark, purple color. Our souls merged.

I felt heavier beside me. It wasn't my soul. Sans held it gently in his hand, staring at its purple glow. His soul was there too.

I looked around the pub. I could just faintly see the outline of a young, transparent human, smiling behind monsters. Her green and yellow sweater brought back horrid memories, but her eyes seemed different. Her eyes looked... complete. She seemed whole somehow.

Her smile wasn't creepy or disturbing. It was friendly and disarming. She nodded and smiled before walking away, letting the weight lift off my shoulders. I knew she would stick with me forever, but she wouldn't try to harm me or anyone else from now on.

Sans pulled me closer to him, and is white pupils were a deep, longing purple. Our intertwined hands glowed purple and our soul provided all the light in the pub. Sans pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Frisk."

"I love you too, Sans."

And things were just getting better and better.

A/N- And that's the end! I'm happy I finished this one as well as my Underfell Papyrus X Reader. I'm falling in and out of the Undertale community so I'm glad this is done. There will be no other sequels. I mean it this time.

Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting and voting. It all means a lot to me knowing people actually like my work. Feel free to check out my other stories as well!

Please let me know if there are any mistakes anywhere- I'll gladly fix them.

See you in the next story! Chirp!~ Chirp!~