Reset

I opened my eyes, afraid to see what happened. I was laying on a couch, a light glistening above me with several voices echoing around me.

"SANS! HAS THE HUMAN WOKEN UP YET?"

"I don't know, bro."

"S-She l-looks to b-be unconscious s-still..."

"Don't worry, friends. Frisk is a strong child. She will wake soon."

"Easy for you to say! You're her mother! Anyway, wake up, Frisk! We're all waiting on you!"

I gazed at the monsters around me. Papyrus, Alphys, Toriel, Undyne, and Sans all stood around me. They noticed and surrounded me, hugging and crushing me. I stood up and cheered happily with them.

Sans pulled me aside. "I told them everything. They all know about you and I'm sure their memories came flooding back to them, just as they have before when we fought Asriel back then."

I looked into his eye sockets. "What happened...?"

"Gaster had you reset, is what I'm guessing. You killed Muffet and Chara showed themself to us. Muffet is fine." He sighed. "Toriel found you in the Caverns, unconscious. She didn't recognize you at first, but her phone still had my contact and she told me. We came and we brought you back to my place. You're okay."

I stared up at him and swiftly hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, holding onto me. His hand left my back and gently grabbed my chin and lifted it towards his. He pulled me closer and his skull gently crashed against my lips. We stood there for a while until Alphys interrupted.

"Hey lovebirds! One thing left before you two can get busy-"

"Whoa whoa, Alphys, we're not going any farther! Relax," Sans defended, chuckling.

She walked back toward the others. Mettaton, Napstablook, and Asgore had joined the group. "Well? What are we going to do about Chara?"

Sans pulled away from me and looked at the group. "Frisk's body shares Chara's soul with her own. One way we could do this is to somehow draw out Chara, and or her soul, and destroy it.

"We just need to figure out how," he finished.

Everyone remained silent. A few glanced over at me. I have no idea what to do. A wave of heavy air flew over me and I held onto the wall for support.

"Frisk?" Sans whispered as he walked over to me. "What's wrong?"

It was over as quickly as it started and I could stand again. I looked over worryingly at Sans and sighed. "Nothing. Just a little dizzy."

Sans wrapped his arm around me and walked me over to the stairs, helping me up the staircase. He walked me into his room, scooped me up, and laid me down on his bed.

"I'll be right back," he whispered, walking to the door and fazing away into a shortcut. A few minutes later passed and Sans re-appeared in the doorway, closing it behind him.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Just told the others to go home and rest up. They've been waiting a very long time for you to wake up from your rest-art. Get it?" Sans explained.

"Rest... yeah yeah yeah, I miss all of your puns," I giggled. "I missed this."

Sans crawled into the bed next to me. "We need a vacation from all of this evil. Spend some time together."

I scooted closer to him and kissed his skull before curling up and hugging against his chest.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too, kid," he whispered back. "I always will."

We laid there for a while, just embracing each other. I started to wonder about things.

"Sans?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we'd ever...?" I trailed off, hoping he'd get the hint.

Sans sat up, gazing down at me. "Ever what?"

"You know... that?" I tried, blushing.

He looked down at me for a moment, probably thinking, before a blue blush appeared before his skull. "Oh... that..."

"Numbskull..." I whispered.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I wasn't really planning on doing anything like that with you. We might get married one day... It'd be nice, I'm sure. Just make it a day when you aren't possessed."

I giggled and Sans plopped back down onto the bed beside me. He pulled me close to him and pulled the blanket over top of us.

"I will marry you one day. Good night, Frisk."

"Good night, Sans."

I heard a faint music box play a sweet tune before my eyes brought me into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight."

---A/N---
Hey lads and lassies! So, about the previous chapter, it was intended to be a long wait, short, and weird. If you want to know the title: the positions of the  numbers and punctuation spell out three words. Rotate between the alphabet keyboard and the numbers keyboard.

-EDIT: If you want to know the title, it says: Reset and Restart