Hold On, Stay Strong

"F-Frisk... They aren't merging..." Sans whispered.

"Hahahahahah! You see? You're relationship is becoming broken because of me! Now you can't merge souls because you won't really forgive the other for their past mistakes." Chara growled in laughter.

"I do forgive her! Frisk doesn't deserve this!" Sans shouted, lunging at Chara.

Underneath Sans, Chara laughed. "It's either you or her who don't love the other as much as you did. So, what are you going to do? To merge souls, you have to have equal feeling for their friend."

Sans shook his head. "Fine! We won't merge them then! I'll take you on right here, right now!" He summoned two giant gaster blasters and pointed them at Chara below him.

Chara sighed sarcastically. "Ugh. So scary. Hey, did you know that snails make terrible shoelaces? Hahah, also! Did you know you could kill Frisk too?"

Sans shot one blaster at Chara. Her shouts and cries were muffled by the beam. "Just hold on, Frisk, stay strong!"

I could hear Sans' shouts beneath the weight of Chara's soul. 'Just hold on, Frisk, stay strong!' His words echoed through my mind as I closed my eyes.

I only opened them a moment later. In front of me was a dark, pitch-black everything. I looked around but even after a few seconds, I couldn't tell if my eyes were even open.

I cna ese ouy rea in a itb of terlbou, ildch.
("I can see you are in a bit of trouble, child.")

I turned around to face the whispers and saw a black and white figure. He looked like a skeleton. His eyes had two lines in opposite directions on his head, one line connecting his mouth. Little white magic pupils lay in his eyes.
He held out his hand to greet me, which had a hole where his palm and back of his hand should have been.

"Are you Gaster?" I asked, shaking his hand.

He nodded slightly.

"Sans has told me about you. You were a scientist and you-"

He held up his hands to stop me. Then he started making symbols.

Dtno psaek of me. Yuo caem rehe ofr a sonear.
("Don't speak of me. You came here for a reason.")

"I'm sorry... I can't understand you- can't you talk?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how I got here, but I need to know if you can help me, Gaster," and I explained the situation.

When I was done, he pondered for a moment. Soon, he nodded and shook my hand again.

I lliw pleh yuo.
("I will help you.")

Bone Dry (Frisk X Sans)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें