chapter | 1

author's note;
Prepare for more smuts and cringe worthy moments from the horniest couple in Wattpad. For all those JiMara shippers out there, this is for all of you. Rejoice!

•••

After three long years, I decided to continue my internship at the university hospital so I can finally get my residency. Due to this, I have spent less and less time with my family. I don't want to get our son a nanny because I don't feel safe so I have my mom help me out sometimes. We are just so busy sometimes that we can't even spend time with him properly.

"Is he asleep?" I asked Jimin when he returned to our bedroom. Tonight was his turn to read Taehyung a bedtime story.

"Sound asleep." Jimin replied as he joined me in bed. He was frowning when I was busy with replying to a colleague from work. He took my phone out of my hand and away from me. "That's enough working. You're off duty right now, remember? This is why I didn't want you to go back to your work."

"I just need to send it." I reached over him but he wouldn't let me. With his strong arms around my waist, he wrestled me back down against the pillows and straddled my thighs.

"Enough. Your family should be your first priority, Mara." Jimin stared down at me, pissed from the lack the of attention he was getting from me.

"You guys are my first priority. I just can't help it when my work overlaps with my time with you guys." I ran my hand along his arms, softly caressing his muscles, "Sorry. But just let me send it. It's really import-"

"Don't test me." Jimin hissed at me. He's really mad now so I stopped and just gave up. I cupped his face, brushing my thumb softly against his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I gave him a soft smile, looking deep into his eyes, those wonderful eyes. "I know I should be putting yours and our baby's needs first before anything else."

"It's good that you understand.. and speaking of my needs." Jimin moved himself over my body.

He propped his arms on either side of my head before he began to lower himself on my body. Our lips met and we kissed as if it was the most natural thing to do. He rolled on his back while holding onto me, keeping me against his chest, his hand came to settle along the side of my neck as he pulled his mouth away from mine.

"We should sleep." I whispered, our faces just inches away from each other. I brushed my lips against his very delicately, longing for a taste of him again, tongue swiping over his lips but not doing anything more than that.

"Yeah we should." Jimin stared at my mouth, our breaths grazing against each other's cheek. He dived back down and caught my lower lip between his teeth. "Close your eyes."

I did as he told me too. Jimin's mouth enveloped mine once again, our lips molding together in a heated battle, his hands massaged my waist up and down before one of them travelled around my thighs then up my back and under my night dress. I just love how his hands feel on my body. He kneaded the flesh around my hips with his strong and firm hands, eliciting a whimper from me.

In no time, he had his mouth attached to my neck. By the time I opened my eyes again, my dress was almost off. Jimin's hands found the gap between my legs. He hooked his hands between them and pulled my thighs apart in a position to straddle him. Knowing what would happen soon, I gathered my strength to pull myself away from him. He immediately groaned from the loss of connection from my lips. I chuckled as I fixed my dress, tugging them down and got off him.