chapter | 12

"That's a nice drawing." I commented as I observed Tae's colorful drawing of us. "Is that me? Did you make me pretty?"

He nodded back at me as he ate a gummy bear, "I drew a yellow dress for you, mommy."

"Wow. I love the dress, sweetie. Thank you." I gave him a kiss on top of his head. "And is this Daddy?" He nodded his head again, "He looks handsome."

"He's going to work to the big company." Taehyung mused and I chuckled at his description.

"Really? He's working there?" I asked him as he colored the sun bright yellow and the clouds grey and white. "And who's this short haired girl?"

"Yoonji noona. I like her." Taehyung drew a plaid skirt for Yoonji and a big ribbon on her hair. "She has a backpack too like mine."

"I see. Yoonji noona is pretty." Tae sent me a smile as he nod his head twice. I tousled his hair softly, "You stay here and just continue drawing or watch TV, okay? Mommy's just going to do some cleaning."

I left Taehyung alone and went to collect the dirty laundry. I picked up one of Jimin's dress shirts and noticed a shade of lipstick I don't believe I ever wore. The dainty color of pink stained a part of his collar. I pressed the shirt to my nose and sniffed it. I could smell a few mixtures of scents. I don't trust my sense of smell sometimes but I can pick up a faint scent of a woman's perfume.

Was it Jenni? But Jimin wouldn't cheat on me. Would he? I took the laundry out for the helper to wash, shrugging my doubts away. Jimin would tell me. He wouldn't sneak around to meet another girl. That's just absurd.

All day I've been thinking about it. I can't seem to take it off my mind until Jimin came home. He acted the same. I shouldn't be suspecting him like this. It feels wrong.

"Hey." He took my waist, pulling me closer and kissed my cheek. He kissed me only on the cheek. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I gave him a smile then I pulled onto his tie, connecting our lips together.

"Baby. Babe, wait." Jimin pulled away, making me even more doubtful because since when did he refuse a kiss from me? "Taehyung can see us."

"It's okay." I told him, "It's just a kiss. What's wrong with that?"

"It's inappropriate for him." Jimin whispered in my ear. Bullshit. He looked at me closely, his hand still resting on my waist. "Babe, are you okay? Something bothering you?"

I shook my head, disappointed. I finally let him go, retreating to the bedroom. It's stupid. I'm being stupid. I don't know what I'm trying to find out. If a man's cheating, he won't easily admit to it but Jimin said and he promised he wouldn't do those things to me.

"Mara." Jimin followed me to our room. I was going to take my shower when he caught my waist and trailed his fingers delicately down my arm, "Let's shower together."

"Not now. I'm tired, Jimin." I told him as he snaked his arm closer my waist as I tied my hair up. I didn't like his hands touching me so I shrugged him off. "Don't you ever get tired? Because I just told you I am so please stop it."

"Alright, fine." Jimin released me from his hold. "I know you're tired. I'm just trying to be sweet. I didn't know you'd get annoyed over it."