chapter | 17

| jimin's point of view

Am I dreaming?

I moaned out of pleasure from the softness of Mara's lips. She placed butterfly kisses across my abdomen as she lowered her face again over my already bare erection. I know we haven't had sex in nearly nine months but why now? Why am I having this dream all of a sudden? The last time we did it was when she was three weeks pregnant and we had no idea then that she was already pregnant.

Hold on, is this really a dream?

My hands reached out to her, touching her hair and moving them out of her face. She looked up at my face while she takes me inside her mouth again, "Mara, just what the hell.. are you doing?"

I'm fully awake now and I'm very convinced that this is no dream. It's real as she is to my touch. I never would've imagined waking up one day and finding my wife sucking me off atㅡI tried to find the digital clock by the bedside table and read the timeㅡdamn it, 3am?

"Mara." I say her name again but she wasn't stopping at all. As if she doesn't hear me, she continued to bring her mouth up and down my shaft, driven by lust.

She sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks as she moved up to the tip and then plummeting down again to the base. I got my hands loosely tangled with her hair. She's leaving me speechless and breathless by the pace she was going at. She's going to make me cum soon.

I closed my eyes, not being able to see anything intensified the pleasure she was giving me. A low groan came from my throat as I opened my eyes again, watching her lips wrapped around my length and then all of a sudden, she stopped, pulling her hair back as she lifts her loose, white dress and removes her underwear quick enough.

Mara straddled my hips as she held my shoulders down to stabilize herself on top of me. Her eyes are looking at me but she doesn't seem to hear me. In a daze, she crashed her mouth on me for a short while and then her hand returned to pumping me, causing me to shiver from the oversensitivity. Her lips trailed along my jawline as my hands flew to her hips. She bunched the skirt of her dress over her back, exposing her ass as she lined me into her wet, dripping heat. In a slow manner, she brought her hips down on me, her mouth falling agape as a sigh left her lips.

Her hands on both of my shoulders as she moved on top of me. The feeling of her walls contracting and relaxing around me was amazing. The feeling of both warmth and her wetness engulfed me as she moved her hips lazily, burdened by her pregnant figure. The straps of her dress fell down her shoulders and onto her arms. I had trouble believing it at first but now that I'm feeling her, I can't hold myself any longer too.

"Jimin. Mmm, touch me.." Mara vocalized as she brought one of her hands to touch her breast and then sliding them down south to attend to her own needs. Fuck, that's sexy.

I let my hands rub along her inner thighs and she spread her legs wider, leaning back and giving me a perfect view of how horny she was right now. I gave her a helping hand, gently pushing my hips up in sync with her movements, eliciting moans from her swollen lips. She's been biting down on them harshly.

Mara gasped loudly, her face distorted in pleasure when she found an angle that made me go deeper into her. "Jimin.. mm, make me come please"

She grabbed at my shirt while I hold her hips and pulled out of her. I changed our position, making her lie down on her side before entering her again from behind as I spooned her intimately. I had my arm around her shoulder which she grabbed on as I continued my gentle hip thrusts, rocking her body while keeping in mind the baby. God, she's so horny.