chapter | 19

Five months later.

I sat up on the bed after being awakened by my alarm clock. Jimin laid still beside me, still fast asleep. He needed it after staying up for Mary. She slept next to her Daddy. I can just imagine her having a princess syndrome from Jimin spoiling her so much. I kissed her tiny nose before I finally got out of the bed.

I started working again as the Vice President of my brother's company. I've only been working for two weeks and I know I need a lot of catching up to do. I need to get used to the work fast if I want to prove my worth to the company and to my brother who trusted me enough to give me this position I have now.

I shuffled quietly to the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door since the shower has a glass divider or in case Jimin would like a quick shower sex. I need to anticipate his needs since he's my husband and I know just how much he loves to warm up in the morning. I knew I was right when I heard the bathroom door open just as I took my dress off. Jimin's toned chest came up against my back another hard thing pressing below at my ass.

"Goodmorning, sweet peach." Jimin smiled against my ear, his eyes gazing down at my breasts. "Can I join you?"

"Sure." I gave him a smile as I glanced back at him. Then I wiggled out of my panties, bending down at my hips to pull them down my thighs, pressing my butt against Jimin's clothed erection.

He gripped my hips at once and pinned me to the glass divider, crashing his lips on me. Jimin's body was pressed on me, crushing me with his weight, his tongue entered my mouth only seconds after we started kissing. I tugged on his shirt and he pulled away to take it off then his boxers followed afterwards, leaving the mess of our clothes on the floor of the bathroom.

Jimin pushed me inside and closed the glass divider for a little privacy because we were both naked and he's about to fuck me in the shower. He left my lips alone and went to fondle my breasts with his hot mouth. My hands flew to the back of his head as he nibbled on the skin there before he finally put his tongue on my nipple. I threw my head back against the tiled wall and mewled as his other hand left my breast. He opened the shower and the warm water hit our bodies, his hand easily slid down between my thighs.

His mouth came back up to my neck and I tilted my head for him and sighed when he cupped my womanhood. Our bodies rubbed on each other because of the water flowing down between us. His cock was pressed on my stomach, so hard and ready for me. I felt his fingers probing at my entrance before he pushed one digit in and thrusted it in slowly.

"Ah," I opened my eyes as I moaned out, finding him already watching my face with the sexiest stare that made my knees go weak. "Jimin, let me taste you."

I licked his lips, moving my mouth on him, kissing him along his jaw and down his neck. He let out a satisfied moan as I explore his body with kisses. I was getting dangerously lower, on my knees, trailing my tongue along his V-line as I let my hands feel his cock. I gave him slow strokes as I took my time kissing his abdomen.

Jimin pulled me up just when I was about to give him head. He turned me around and pushed me up against the wall, my breast brushed against the rough texture of the tiles, making me moan as my nipples graze against it. "Sorry, darling, but I don't think I can wait any longer.. I need to be inside you now."

I hummed happily. He smiled and kissed the skin between my shoulder blades then the back of my neck. Jimin's hands started massaging my lower back before going up to knead my breasts. The water made it too slippery for him to squeeze my breast and the way they slipped from his hands added to his arousal. He grunted and I let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny? You like seeing me get frustrated?" Jimin smirked against my cheek. I turned my face to the direction of his mouth, connecting our lips again in breathless moans. He took his cock and pressed it between my ass cheeks, rubbing himself on me while moaning in my ear, "I bet it'll feel so good if my dick was up in your tight ass."