chapter | 5

His hand caressed my bare back softly while I lay still on his chest, his fingers comforting me as the space between us were filled with a mixture of our breaths. I could feel his heart so close to mine and I closed my eyes at the feeling of warm bliss. I don't ever want part from him. I want to have more moments like this, wanna spend the rest of my life with him. I just want to stay in his arms for as long as I live.

Jimin propped his chin on the crown of my head, tapping a finger on my lower back, "Not having a kid in the house is just perfect."

His words sent a smile along my lips, nodding against his chest in agreement. I lift my head up to look at him. He smiled back at me, locking his arms around my back.

"I can't believe we just had sex five times tonight." I giggled as I whisper against his lips. He brushed the tip of his nose lovingly with mine before giving me another gentle peck on the lips. "Tell me the truth, are you on viagra?"

Jimin laughed, stretching his head back, his melodious voice filling my ears, "Can't I just be horny for you?" He said when his laughter died down, resting his hands on my waist. "Can't you be the reason behind every hard on I get?"

I grinned down at him, my blush showing on my cheeks, "How are you so damn smooth with me?"

"I don't know. Would you like me to go rough with you?" Jimin's hands returned to knead my butt as he gave me a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him as I pushed myself to sit up on him, "Don't you get tired?"

He stared up at me, hands now on my thighs, "Not with you."

Jimin moved me beside him on the couch so we could lay side by side, his warm body against mine. "Are you cold?" He asked and I nodded. He pushed himself up, "Let's go to the bedroom."

"No. I want to stay here and watch a movie or something." I whined, still naked on the couch. "With you."

"Alright. I'll just get us some clothes then and blankets." Jimin touched my thigh as he said this before he removed himself from the couch, making a beeline towards our bedroom.

I watched him walk butt naked around the couch then an idea popped in my mind. I pushed myself up into a sitting position and whistled at him, "Nice ass, cutie."

Jimin turned around in response to my catcall, giving me a smile, "Thanks. So is yours." He replied with a wink and then entered our bedroom.

My husband came out with black boxers on but no shirt and returned to my side, placing the blankets aside as he handed me a dress. He watched me put it on, sliding the short material down my body. I looked at him, waiting for him to hand it over.

"Jimin." I started as I gave him a look.

"What?" Jimin met my eyes, acting innocent, pretending not to know the reason behind the look I was giving him. He then chuckled, "Seriously, what?"

"Where's my underwear?" I asked him, holding out my hand, palms open and facing up.

Jimin put his hand on my open palms and interlaced our fingers together while smiling sweetly at me, "I don't think you'll need one."

"Jimin, it's cold." I used my other hand to reach out behind his back where he's hiding my panties but he wouldn't let me have it.

"I can warm you up." He licked his lips on purpose.

"Stop it, Jimin." I giggled when he leaned for a kiss, "Please give me my underwear."

"Fine." He said, making me smile. I was about to get it from his hand when he moved his arm away from me, "I will put it on you."

I stood up before him just as he wanted so we could move past this and start the movie already. My hands are on his shoulder as Jimin slipped the laced material up my calves, letting his fingers brush gently against my skin as he pull it higher up my thighs and finally resting the waistband on my hipbones but he didn't stop there. Jimin looked up into my eyes as he lift my dress up to my stomach. He smiled up at me before he put his plump lips on me again, kissing my hip bones and then the ugly marks I got from having our son, Taehyung. One by one, he kissed them all, putting a smile on my face when his hands went around the small of my back and pulled me close to rest his head against my stomach.

"Have I told you how much you mean to me? How thankful I am to have you by my side?" Jimin returned my dress back down and it fell just above my knees. I caressed the side of his face. He suddenly felt so fragile against my touch.

"I am still so happy that you married me and I can never get over this feeling every time you look into my eyes, every time I see Taehyung running up to welcome me home, every time I wake up to your voice.. I don't want to regret not telling you this everyday so I'll make it a habit to do this every single day." Jimin added, linking our hands together, "I love you so much."

I cupped his face and bent down over him, placing a kiss on his forehead before embracing him in my arms, "I love you too. Nothing can change what you and Taehyung mean to me. I'm really happy too that you never left my side just as I never left yours."