f i n a l e

| jimin's point of view

I walked around the couch with a bottle of champagne on one hand and two glasses on the other. Mara waited for me, her eyes watching my movements carefully. I gave her a smile as I hand her a glass and then settled down beside her. We faced each other, smiling at one another.

"What?" Mara asked, chuckling, "You've been staring at me all evening."

"Who wouldn't?" I smiled at her, "Especially in that dress."

"Well, thank you. I'll take that as an innocent compliment." She charming replied then took a sip from her glass. Mara lowered the glass to her lap then tilted her head, "What are you thinking?"

"Just random things." I replied, refilling my glass and hers before returning to watching her face, "like you could've went for Yoongi. He liked you too but you chose me."

"Why are you thinking about that now?" She laughed, "Jimin we've been married for years, why that now?"

"I told you it's a random thought." I gave her a smile as I tuck her hair behind her ear, being this close to her the ultimate temptation for me. "You don't need to answer that."

Mara stared back into my eyes, her body facing mine, legs crossed. She wasn't trying hard to seduce me yet I'm already hooked around her fingers. I set my glass down and took hers too, placing them on the coffee table. She gave me a smile. The end of my temptation. I failed to control myself as I placed my hand on her thigh, going higher to the curve of her ass. I could feel the texture of her tight fitting dress, the thin material that prevented me from from touching her fully.

"I wonder if the kids are doing fine with my brother." She spoke, stopping my hand from disappearing between her legs.

My gaze dropped from her smile to the valley of her breasts that was displayed in front of me by the black dress she clearly chose for the sole purpose of teasing me. I lifted my eyes to stare at hers again, "I think they're being good. Maybe already asleep since it's past their bedtime now.."

Mara giggled as she cupped my face, lifting my head up so we could connect our gazes. The smile remained on her lips, fuck that smile, always testing me. "How about your bedtime?"

"I'm about to sleep.." I leaned more towards her, our bodies up against each other but we were still trying to control ourselves.

"On the couch?" She snaked her arm around my shoulders. I couldn't take my eyes off her lips. Mara licked her lips before putting them on mine. Finally. Our mouths crashed like waves crashing against the shore; unrestrained.

My kisses are slow. I let my hands come around behind her back. "Are we still talking about sleeping here.."

"What do you think?" She smirked against my lips before nibbling on it.

"Fuck sleep." I closed the gap between our mouth again, dirty talking never felt better when her body is on mine.

We were breathing together through our noses, too focused on each other to even care about anything at the moment. I moved my hand over one of her breasts and she rewarded me with a moan. Her clothed breast has been bothering me all night, how much more when she's naked for me?

She pulled her mouth away to take a breath. I tipped her head back to place my lips down at her neck. Mara let out a sigh as her hands moved down to my chest and then onto my lap where she massaged me and raked her nails over my thighs as I sucked on that spot. The purple and red marks I left all over her neck are prominent against her skin. She's going to complain about them tomorrow for sure but for now she's oblivious to that.