chapter | 4

Mara
Are you going to pick me up?

Jimin
Sorry, baby i can't right now.
Stuck with the paperworks.

Mara
Ok then. See you at home?

Jimin
Got a better idea.
How about you come over here at my office then we can go home together?

Mara
Okay. Be there soon.

Jimin
Hurry.  I wanna see you.
The sooner the better baby. ;)

A smile wandered along my lips as I take my doctor's coat off and hung it inside my locker. I shoved my phone inside the pocket of my jeans before my removed my ID, placing it inside my bag. Just then, Isabel came in and saw me packing up.

"You're in a good mood." She beamed, noticing the grin plastered across my face. "Something good happened?"

I gave her a smile, "Not really. Just looking forward to a quiet night at home. My mom borrowed Taetae for two nights."

"Date night, I see." She lounged on the couch, giving me a look.

"What's with that look, Isa?" I laughed her stares off as I let my hair down, combing my fingers through it.

"This look is to say that I know what's going down tonight and you do too." Isabel sent me a wink.

"Hush." I pressed a finger over my lips before whispering back to her. "I don't want the whole hospital to know about my sex life."

"God, I'm so jealous of you and Jimin." Isabel groaned and then sighed as of she was so done with life, "How I wish Hoseok would spice up his game."

"What do you mean?" I ask in pure wonder. "Is my brother not performing well?" I added with a slight chuckle because who am I kidding? The two of us talking about our sex lives is a bit weird.

"No, he's good. Really good but these days he's a bit.. how do I say this?" She pursed her lips, grazing her teeth over her lower lip before biting down on it, "A bit too contented? I want the thrills, you get what I mean?"

"I so get what you mean but maybe he just needs your help. Why don't you surprise him tonight?" I replied, "Wear something he won't be able to resist? Men like Jimin and Hoseok are the type who likes to be teased. You have to give them a little push."

I left Isabel with some words of wisdom, and maybe planting some ideas in her mind that includes stripping and lap dancing which are proven to be very effective with Jimin. I figured it would work the same on my brother since fuckboys are fuckboys.

When I arrived at Jimin's company, I met Yoonji by the lobby, carrying a few folders in her flimsy arms. She spotted me by the entrance, grinning brightly.

 She spotted me by the entrance, grinning brightly